Best Betting Tips ⚽ Swansea 1-3 Bristol City Predictions | Championship
Swansea – Bristol City Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 27.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 33
EVENT: Swansea – Bristol City
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42@1xbet | Result: 1:3 WIN!!!
Swansea – Bristol City Predictions
- Swansea claimed their 17th Championship win last time out and now have nine more points than they managed after 30 fixtures during their last promotion campaign. With two games in hand on their automatic promotion rivals, expect the Swansea surge to continue as they look to add to their league-high tally of 12 HT/FT wins against a Bristol City side that’s fallen off the playoff pace.
- Just one Championship defeat at the Liberty Stadium (W10, D5, L1) is impressive, but not surprising considering the Swans’ league-best home defence which has conceded just 0.38 goals per home match – the best average across England’s top four tiers. Subsequently, 80% of Swansea’s Championship wins here came ‘to nil’, as well as their last two H2H victories in Wales.
- A 3-1 away win in midweek brought a huge sigh of relief to Bristol fans after they witnessed their side lose seven straight games prior (six ‘to nil’). A playoff place is still not out of the question, but the ‘Robins’ surely have to launch a winning streak and claim back-to-back away wins for the first time since November.
- Just one draw from Bristol’s last 22 competitive away games (W8, D1, L13) appears to indicate this match is going to produce one set of happy fans, but with Bristol losing all five games (three ‘to nil’) during that run when playing against teams in the Championship’s current top five ahead of this round, omens aren’t promising for the visitors.
- Players to watch: Five of Jamal Lowe’s last seven league goals came in Swansea wins ‘to nil’ – he also netted the opener in the reverse fixture. Nahki Wells scored the final goal in that game, and has been Bristol’s last scorer in two of their previous three Championship road trips.
- Hot stat: The game’s eventual winner has led by a 2+ goal margin at HT in four of Bristol’s last five Championship fixtures.
|Head-to-head matches: SWANSEA – BRISTOL CITY|
|24.10.20||CHA||Bristol City||Swansea||1 : 1|
|18.07.20||CHA||Swansea||Bristol City||1 : 0|
|21.09.19||CHA||Bristol City||Swansea||0 : 0|
|02.02.19||CHA||Bristol City||Swansea||2 : 0|
|25.08.18||CHA||Swansea||Bristol City||0 : 1|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League