Best Betting Tips ⚽ Swansea 2-0 Blackburn Predictions | Championship
Swansea – Blackburn Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 31.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 9
EVENT: Swansea – Blackburn
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WON!!!
Swansea – Blackburn Predictions
- A 2-0 win over Stoke in midweek continued Swansea City’s strong start to the Championship campaign as they scored in both halves for the first time this season. That’s little surprise though considering their average of just 1.25 goals scored per league game so far, although they’ve still managed to net the opener in five of their eight Championship matches, going unbeaten when doing so (W4, D1).
- An average of 2.0 match goals per home league fixture at this venue (W2, D1, L1) isn’t likely to excite either set of fans, and makes the first goal even more important, particularly as eight of Swansea’s last nine home league games saw the team that scored first go on to take all three points.
- In contrast to that, the team that’s scored first hasn’t won any of the last five H2Hs, a fact that will give hope to Blackburn Rovers as they conceded the opener for the third time across their last four matches as they fell to a 4-2 defeat in midweek. However, ahead of this round they still travel here as the division’s top scorers, after netting an average of 2.25 goals per game.
- Part of that high average comes from Blackburn’s two away wins this league season (W2, L2), both of which returned a 4-0 scoreline after witnessing them net at least once in the opening 15 minutes. The visitors’ last five Championship road trips have now featured over 3.5 match goals, goals in both halves, and the opener scored by the 25th minute.
- Players to watch: André Ayew has scored before HT in three of Swansea’s last six Championship outings. Meanwhile, Adam Armstrong has now scored nine of Blackburn’s 18 league goals after netting a brace in their last two games.
- Hot stat: All of Blackburn’s previous seven competitive victories have seen them net 3+ goals and score in both halves.
|Head-to-head matches: SWANSEA – BLACKBURN|
|29.02.20||CHA||Blackburn||Swansea||2 : 2|
|11.12.19||CHA||Swansea||Blackburn||1 : 1|
|05.05.19||CHA||Blackburn||Swansea||2 : 2|
|23.10.18||CHA||Swansea||Blackburn||3 : 1|
|24.01.15||FAC||Blackburn||Swansea||3 : 1|