Best Betting Tips ⚽ Swansea 2-0 Barnsley Predictions | Championship
Swansea – Barnsley Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 19.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 20
EVENT: Swansea – Barnsley
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WON!!!
Swansea – Barnsley Predictions
- Swansea City boast the Championship’s strongest defensive record heading into the round, conceding just 0.63 goals per-match on average – dropping to just 0.44 at home. Notably, Swansea conceded just once across the last 563 minutes of play here and as such, no side kept clean sheets in a higher portion of home games than them (66.67%).
- A 2-0 loss at Derby last time out was only Swansea’s second league defeat as favourites (W7, D2, L2) this term. Regardless, the ‘Swans’ are worthy pre-match favourites, and have not recorded back-to-back games with the same result since October, winning immediately after their two losses therein which preceded the Derby defeat.
- Barnsley are yet to draw a game under the leadership of Valérien Ismaël (W8, L4), and should he mastermind another win, Barnsley will record their first four-game winning streak in the Championship since 2012/13. They may have to overcome adversity to do that though, as the ‘Tykes’ have conceded first in 52.61% of their league games (W3, L7).
- The visitors possess just a 27.27% win-rate as pre-match betting outsiders (W3, D2, L6), but fans expect end-to-end action, with both teams finding the net in two-thirds of Barnlsey’s away league games. Topically, Swansea is not a happy hunting ground for the ‘Tykes’, who are winless in nine away H2Hs since 1974 (D2, L7).
- Players to watch: André Ayew (SWA) and Cauley Woodrow (BAR) each have seven league goals for their clubs so far. The former looks to end a three-game duck whilst the latter had a hand in three of Barnsley’s last four away league goals (one assist, two goals) – each contributing to victory.
- Hot stat: At the end of the last league round, no Championship side had picked up more than Barnsley’s ten points from losing positions.
|Head-to-head matches: SWANSEA – BARNSLEY|
|29.12.19||CHA||Swansea||Barnsley||0 : 0|
|19.10.19||CHA||Barnsley||Swansea||1 : 1|
|28.08.12||EFL||Swansea||Barnsley||3 : 1|
|07.01.12||FAC||Barnsley||Swansea||2 : 4|
|22.01.11||CHA||Barnsley||Swansea||1 : 1|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League