Best Betting Tips ⚽ Strasbourg 1-2 Nantes Predictions | Ligue 1
Strasbourg – Nantes Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 25.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 34
EVENT: Strasbourg – Nantes
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Strasbourg – Nantes Predictions
- Strasbourg have won just one of their previous five Ligue 1 (L1) fixtures (D1, L3) – a run that has pushed them ever closer to the bottom six. Their 1-1 draw at Nîmes last time out continued a recent trend too, as five of Strasbourg’s previous six L1 games have witnessed all match goals arrive inside one half.
- Currently on a mini-run of two consecutive home losses, ‘Le Racing’ will now look to avoid conceding 2+ ‘goals against’ in three straight L1 home games for the first time in over three years! Undoubtedly, Strasbourg will be desperate to avoid conceding first here, as they have lost all but one of their nine home league fixtures (D1, L8) in which they’ve let in the opener.
- Sitting in the relegation places prior to this weekend, visiting Nantes have returned their worst points tally after 33 L1 rounds (W5, D13, L15) in the club’s illustrious history. Constant poor defensive performances mean that Nantes have now conceded in their last 15 L1 matches, and a 16th game without a clean sheet would mark their longest-ever such run in France’s top flight!
- The struggling visitors may have claimed just three wins from their 16 L1 away fixtures this season (W3, D5, L8), but 50% of their total away league points have come from their last four road trips. Poor first-half performances remain a major problem though, as the ‘Canaries’ have failed to score before HT in 68.73% of their L1 away fixtures (HT: W4, D4, L8).
- Players to watch: Strasbourg’s Habib Diallo has netted all but one of his eight L1 goals between the 15th minute and HT, including one in the reverse H2H. Nantes’ danger man Ludovic Blas has scored five of his seven top-flight goals this campaign on the road.
- Hot stat: Just one of the previous 11 L1 H2Hs witnessed a goalless first half.