Best Betting Tips ⚽ Strasbourg 0-1 Marseille Predictions | Ligue 1
Strasbourg – Marseille Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 5.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 10
EVENT: Strasbourg – Marseille
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Strasbourg – Marseille Predictions
- Strasbourg come into this game aiming to end a nine-game winless run vs Marseille (D4, L5) in Ligue 1 (L1). To achieve that, netting first could be Strasbourg’s key to victory, as each of their last eight L1 fixtures have seen the victorious side on the day score first. The fact they have shipped 2.0 goals per game on average so far is concerning to them though.
- At home, poor first halves remain a major concern, as the ‘Racing’ have failed to score before HT in all but one of their four L1 home fixtures this campaign, thus returning a HT record of: W0, D1, L3. In fact, Strasbourg can only boast a positive home L1 goal difference (+1) in one 15-minute period this season (76th minute-FT).
- Marseille recently became just the second side in UEFA Champions League history to register 12 consecutive losses in the competition, with a 3-0 loss at Porto earlier this week. That result continued a recent trend too, as each of their eight competitive matches to produce a winner this campaign have seen the victorious side on the day net first.
- When bringing domestic form into consideration, the visitors are on an impressive run of 12 consecutive L1 road trips without a loss (W9, D3), representing their longest such run since January 2008! Here, they will be keen for a good start, considering they have won nine of the last ten L1 away games to see them leading at HT.
- Players to watch: Strasbourg’s Ludovic Ajorque has been the game’s last scorer in each of his three goalscoring L1 matches this campaign.
- Marseille’s Boubacar Kamara has scored his last two competitive goals vs Strasbourg. Both were scored in the first/last five minutes of play.
- Hot streak: A penalty has been awarded in each of the last six competitive H2Hs.
|Head-to-head matches: STRASBOURG – MARSEILLE|
|29.01.20||CDF||Marseille||Strasbourg||3 : 1|
|20.10.19||L1||Marseille||Strasbourg||2 : 0|
|03.05.19||L1||Strasbourg||Marseille||1 : 1|
|19.12.18||COU||Marseille||Strasbourg||1 : 2 (1 : 1)|
|26.09.18||L1||Marseille||Strasbourg||3 : 2|