Best Betting Tips ⚽ Strasbourg 3-1 Brest Predictions | Ligue 1
Strasbourg – Brest Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, August 29.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 4
EVENT: Strasbourg – Brest
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44@1xbet | Result: 3:1 LOST
Strasbourg – Brest Preview
- In a clash between east and west France, the eastern side Strasbourg will be fighting to get an edge over western opponents Brest in what is a perfectly balanced Ligue 1 (L1) H2H record (W5, D5, L5; GF20, GA20). With an average of 4.25 goals witnessed per game across the four most recent league H2Hs, this game has high-scoring potential.
- For the moment, new coach Julien Stéphan is struggling, as Strasbourg currently sit bottom of the league (D1, L2) and look like they could find L1 tough this time around. The summer signing of veteran forward Kevin Gameiro could help ‘Le Racing’ improve their poor recent home form though, which has seen them win just one of their previous 11 top-flight games here (D4, L6).
- Traveling across France is Brest, a side that came very close to finishing in the relegation play-off spot last season, largely due to a catastrophic run-in where they claimed just one win across L1’s last ten match days. The 2021/22 L1 season promises to be another complicated campaign, as the visitors are still looking for their first victory (D2, L1), although they’ve only met sides who finished in the top-six last season so far.
- While they’ve won just one of their previous 14 L1 fixtures on the road (D5, L8), ‘Les Brestois’ will be pinning their hopes on new coach Michel Der Zakarian, who has lost just one of 13 personal competitive H2Hs vs Strasbourg (W7, D5, L1). Curiously, each of Brest’s previous two L1 away strikes were scored in the 43th minute, so their fans may be hoping it’s third time lucky here.
- Players to watch: Strasbourg’s Habib Diallo has netted eight of his last nine L1 goals between the 15th minute and HT, including one against Brest. Meanwhile, visiting striker Jérémy Le Douaron has scored his previous two L1 strikes in second-half injury-time, including one in the last H2H.
- Hot streak: The last five league H2Hs have witnessed the opening goal scored within 30 minutes.