Best Betting Tips ⚽ Stoke 2-0 Wycombe Predictions | Championship
Stoke – Wycombe Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 6.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 35
EVENT: Stoke – Wycombe
TIPS: 16:00 | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WIN!!!
Stoke – Wycombe Predictions
- Three consecutive defeats – despite scoring the opener within ten minutes in two – has Stoke City’s playoff dreams slipping away, and a win against rock-bottom Wycombe Wanderers is a must if they’re to make a last-gasp bid for promotion. However this is a side that looks distinctively midtable this Championship campaign, with an identical number of wins to losses (W11, D12, L11), and identical goals scored and conceded averages (both 1.15 per match).
- Unbeaten in all four previous home H2Hs (W1, D3) and with a 90% unbeaten rate as a Championship home favourite (W5, D4, L1), expect the ‘Potters’ to start well if they’re to put Wycombe to sword as they’ve been leading at HT in six of their seven Championship home victories this season.
- Wycombe have now fallen to consecutive defeats against automatic promotion contenders bringing their loss rate to 60.61% after 33 rounds (W5, D8, L20), and look destined for the drop considering the last three teams to finish bottom of the Championship recorded a lower defeat rate than that at this stage of the season!
- Unsurprisingly, Wycombe travel to the Potteries as the division’s worst away side (W2, D3, L11) after conceding a league-high average of 2.13 goals per away game. However they’ve picked up 44.44% of their away points across the last three road trips (W1, D1, L1) so are unlikely to go down without a fight.
- Players to watch: Nick Powell has scored three goals across Stoke’s last two home games, netting the match opener in each. Since the start of 2020, defender Joe Jacobson has scored nine competitive goals for Wycombe, eight of which came from the spot. The other was a goal scored directly from a corner – the fifth time Jacobson has done that across the last three seasons!
- Hot stat: No team has been losing at HT in more Championship away games than Wycombe this season (ten).
|Head-to-head matches: STOKE – WYCOMBE|
|02.12.20||CHA||Wycombe||Stoke||0 : 1|
|09.03.02||LO||Wycombe||Stoke||1 : 0|
|15.12.01||LO||Stoke||Wycombe||5 : 1|
|13.03.01||LO||Wycombe||Stoke||0 : 1|
|12.08.00||LO||Stoke||Wycombe||0 : 0|