Best Betting Tips ⚽ Stoke 0-2 QPR Predictions | Championship
Stoke – QPR Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 1.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 45
EVENT: Stoke – QPR
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WIN!!!
Stoke – QPR Preview
- Mid-table Stoke City have little left to play for, and their five-game form reflects that (D2, L3). The ‘Potters’ lost the second-half 1-0 in three of those matches, whilst conceding in both halves in all three losses. However, it is the final moments of the game where they struggle, with 48% (24) of their 50 Championship ’goals against’ arriving beyond the hour mark.
- Worryingly, Stoke have suffered 75% (six) of their eight home league losses against sides that are currently above them, each by a one-goal margin, and with four producing a 2-1 scoreline. Scoring first could help, as Stoke have won eight of their 11 home league matches this term when netting the opener, with eight of those openers arriving inside the first 30 minutes.
- Queens Park Rangers lost to the table toppers Norwich City (3-1) last time out, and similarly to their hosts, the ‘Rs’ have only a top-half finish to play for. Much of their recent success has been down to starting well, with QPR opening the scoring in each of their last four wins, doing so three times before the 30th minute.
- On the road, QPR have won twice in a row ahead of this trip, with both matches yielding a one-goal margin – as have five of their seven away league victories this term. They’ll be keen on starting well, having failed to win in seven of the eight away league matches in which they’ve conceded first (W1, D2, L5).
- Players to watch: Jacob Brown has netted three of his five Championship goals in the last seven matches, being Stoke’s first goalscorer each time. Another man in form, Lyndon Dykes (QPR) has scored half (six) of his 12 league goals across the last six matches alone, with five arriving after the break.
- Hot stat: Seven of Stoke’s last eight matches have featured exactly two yellow cards.