Best Betting Tips ⚽ Stoke 1-0 Middlesbrough Predictions | Championship
Stoke – Middlesbrough Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 5.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 16
EVENT: Stoke – Middlesbrough
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.52@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Stoke – Middlesbrough Predictions
- After grabbing a 1-0 victory over Wycombe, Stoke City are enjoying their finest 15-game start since being relegated (W7, D4, L4), and make up part of a congested top-half which sees just four points separating the top-ten teams ahead of this round. Notably though, Stoke are averaging a league-high 2.0 yellow cards per match.
- However, Stoke have conceded first in five of seven home league games so far, although only Blackburn have picked up more points than the Potters’ five when conceding the opener on home turf (W1, D2, L2). Given that topsy-turvy nature, the Bet365 Stadium ranks as the most entertaining Championship ground based on average total goals per game (3.71 – 57.14% over 3.5 goals).
- Middlesbrough bounced back with a 2-1 victory last time out, and their last three league games have now produced over 2.5 goals, which is uncharacteristic of the often-organised Teessiders (1.73 average total goals). Notably, that victory over Swansea restored Middlesbrough’s record as the division’s joint-best defensive unit (0.66 average conceded goals).
- Just one of Middlesbrough’s six league victories – and 29.17% of their points total – were earned on the road (W1, D4, L2). However, they have conceded first in just one away game so far, but also failed to hold on for victory in three of four games when scoring first (W1, D2, L1).
- Players to watch: Tyrese Campbell has contributed to half of Stoke’s league goals this season (six goals, five assists), with four goals coming in the last five rounds.
- Middlesbrough’s free agent signing Duncan Watmore received a dressing room applause after scoring twice in midweek – that was his third goal contribution in two starts (one assist).
- Hot stat: Middlesbrough boss Neil Warnock is unbeaten in ten of his 13 career meetings with Stoke (W5, D5, L3) – both teams scored in six of the last seven meetings.
|Head-to-head matches: STOKE – MIDDLESBROUGH|
|27.06.20||CHA||Stoke||Middlesbrough||0 : 2|
|20.12.19||CHA||Middlesbrough||Stoke||2 : 1|
|19.04.19||CHA||Middlesbrough||Stoke||1 : 0|
|03.11.18||CHA||Stoke||Middlesbrough||0 : 0|
|04.03.17||PL||Stoke||Middlesbrough||2 : 0|