Best Betting Tips ⚽ Stoke 1-0 Derby Predictions | Championship
Stoke – Derby Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 20.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 38
EVENT: Stoke – Derby
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.52@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Stoke – Derby Predictions
- Despite early-season promise, Stoke City have won just one of their last six matches (W1, D1, L4) and have failed to score in two straight matches, marking 12 such occurrences this league season. However, the ‘Potters’ have still stood true to form this season, and have also shut out their opponents in 17 league games, with both teams scoring in just 15 league matches.
- Yet Stoke have lost just one of their last five home matches (W3, D1, L1) and have scored first in four consecutive home games. Whilst the ‘Potters’ have won ‘to nil’ in each such win, the same can not be said for their last two home H2Hs which each saw over 2.5 match goals and Stoke concede (W1, D1).
- Winless for six straight matches (D3, L3), Derby County are in danger of slipping back into the red zone and are tenuously placed. Whilst a 2-2 draw last time out was the ‘Rams’ fourth league match to finish with over 3.50 match goals, a joint-league high 17 (45.95%) of their league matches ended with no more than one total match goal, meaning, the reverse 0-0 H2H couldn’t be any more prophetic.
- Derby may have ended a three-game away losing streak with a dour 0-0 last trip, but they have failed to net in three straight awaydays. Perhaps even more concerning, the ‘Rams’ have conceded 1.62 average goals per-game from their last eight competitive away games, and have shipped two or more goals (conceding in both halves) in half of their last eight visits to Stoke.
- Players to watch: Stoke’s Steven Fletcher will always be a danger from set-pieces and has scored two career H2H goals, the first of which was a header. Derby’s three-goal Martyn Waghorn, meanwhile, netted in each H2H last season, including a brace in his last visit to Stoke.
- Hot stat: With 136 H2H meetings since 1889 (STO: W42, D41, L53), their most common scoreline is 1-1 (24).
|Head-to-head matches: STOKE – DERBY|
|12.12.20||CHA||Derby||Stoke||0 : 0|
|31.01.20||CHA||Derby||Stoke||4 : 0|
|17.08.19||CHA||Stoke||Derby||2 : 2|
|13.03.19||CHA||Derby||Stoke||0 : 0|
|28.11.18||CHA||Stoke||Derby||2 : 1|