Best Betting Tips ⚽ STOKE – CARDIFF Prediction | Ligue 1
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
STOKE – CARDIFF Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 22.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 34
EVENT: Stoke – Cardiff Prediction
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42@1xbet | Result: Pending
STOKE – CARDIFF Prediction and Preview
- A return of three defeats in four Championship matches is a worry for Stoke City (W1, L3), particularly given that they conceded 2+ goals in three of those games. That contributed to a current average of 1.61 goals conceded per-league game this season.
- The ‘Potters’ tend to start slow in their home league matches, which is illustrated by the fact that they have netted just 36.36% of their home league goals in the first half. Consequently, they have led at half-time in just four of their 17 Championship home games this season.
- Cardiff City are in much better form after going 11 competitive matches without a loss (W4, D7 – 90 mins only). Impressively, they failed to score in just one of those matches and netted 2+ goals in six of the fixtures. They tend to hit their best form in front of goal after half-time though, scoring 62.5% of their league goals in the second period.
- Although undefeated in five H2H meetings with Stoke (W1, D4 – 90 minutes only), Cardiff have found goals hard to come by in these games, managing just three across the previous five matches – none of which came in the same game.
- Players to watch: In good form, Stoke forward Tyrese Campbell has four goals across his previous six Championship matches.
- Cardiff midfielder Josh Murphy has netted four goals across his previous six competitive appearances (including extra-time). Three of those efforts came in the first half.
- Stat attack: Stoke have scored 36.36% of their home league goals after the 75th minute.
- Cardiff have failed to score in just two of the 12 away matches they have played vs sides below them in the table.
- There have been under 2.5 match goals in each of the previous five H2H matches.
|Head-to-head matches: STOKE – CARDIFF|
|26.11.19||CHA||Cardiff||Stoke||1 : 0|
|19.04.14||PL||Cardiff||Stoke||1 : 1|
|04.12.13||PL||Stoke||Cardiff||0 : 0|
|18.01.11||FAC||Cardiff||Stoke||0 : 2|
(0 : 0)
|08.01.11||FAC||Stoke||Cardiff||1 : 1|