Best Betting Tips ⚽ St. Liege 2-2 Benfica Predictions | Europa League
St. Liege – Benfica Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 10.
Kick-off: 18:55 (GMT+1)
Europa League – Group Stage – Round 6
EVENT: St. Liege – Benfica
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.61@1xbet | Result: 2:2 WIN!!!
St. Liege – Benfica Predictions
- Standard Liège are playing for little more than to avoid finishing on the bottom of a UEFA Europa League (UEL) group for the first time since 2014/15, as they host the team to have handed them their largest defeat of the campaign to date (3-0). With goals to their name in all but two home fixtures in all competitions this season (W6, D6, L1), their attacking unit is likely to be busy.
- The Belgians appear to lift within the comforts of home, particularly when presented against tougher assignments. Since the start of 2016/17, Standard’s recent 2-0 home defeat to Rangers was their only group stage loss at home to a team to progress to the knockout stages (W3, D3).
- Second-placed Benfica remain undefeated in this group (W3, D2), with their three victories all being accompanied by the first goal of the game, at least three goals registered, and a final margin of at least two goals.
- Already assured of a place in the knockout stages, Benfica’s task now is to complete their first undefeated group stage campaign in a UEFA competition since 2011/12. Having opened the scoring in four of their five matches at all venues to date, and registering goals in both halves in another three, they appear to be a threat across the full 90 minutes.
- Players to watch: Maxime Lestienne has recorded Standard’s opening goal in two of their last three matches, both within the first 30 minutes. For the visitors, Pizzi has saved some of his finest work for the continental stage, scoring in four UEL group stage appearances, including Benfica’s first goal thrice.
- Hot streak: The first half has not been the highest-scoring half in any of Benfica’s last 17 UEFA fixtures (including qualification and play-offs).
|Head-to-head matches: ST. LIEGE – BENFICA|
|29.10.20||EL||Benfica||St. Liege||3 : 0|