Best Betting Tips ⚽ St Etienne 1-1 Troyes Predictions | LIGUE 1
St Etienne – Troyes Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, Match 18, 2022.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 29
EVENT: St Etienne – Troyes
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
St Etienne – Troyes Preview
- Two of Ligue 1’s relegation candidates battle it out in a crucial six-pointer with St Étienne aware they could climb out of the relegation play-off spot and simultaneously leapfrog Troyes with a win. Coach Pascal Dupraz has breathed new life into this St Étienne side since his appointment back in December and there’s now a growing sense that the club will have enough to avoid a first campaign back in Ligue 2 since 2003/04.
- Only league leaders PSG have got the better of ‘Les Verts’ across their previous seven Ligue 1 outings (W4, D2, L1), it’s therefore no surprise that the hosts start as favourites here. That tag is solidified by the fact that St Étienne have won each of the last four top flight H2Hs at the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard.
- After going onto suffer their worst winless Ligue 1 run (D2, L3) since 2018 last month, visitors Troyes have shown marked improvement so far in March, registering consecutive league wins ‘to nil’. Those victories elevated them two points and places above the drop zone, though their work to avoid relegation is far from done.
- Following their success on the road in their last League 1 outing, ‘L’ESTAC’ are bidding to secure consecutive top flight away wins for the first time in 20 years. The H2H history isn’t on their side though and Troyes are without a win in 14 straight Ligue 1 matches here (D1, L13) – their last victory came way back in 1954!
- Players to watch: Red-hot Denis Bouanga has been directly involved in St Étienne’s previous four league goals (G2, A2) – all four contributions arrived before the hour mark. Arriving on loan from Genk in January, Troyes’ Ike Ugbo has scored two goals in five Ligue 1 starts, both arriving within the six minutes before half-time.
- Hot stat: St Étienne have the league’s joint-lowest average points return (1.0) after scoring first at home this season (W1, D1, L2).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION