Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sporting Kansas City 1-2 Minnesota United Prediction | MLS
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 13.
Kick-off: 01:00 (GMT+1)
USA: MLS – Group Stage
EVENT: Sporting Kansas City – Minnesota United
TIPS: BTS – Yes | Odds: 1.62@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WON!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Back in March, Sporting Kansas City (Sporting KC) recorded consecutive MLS wins by margins of at least two goals for the first time since October 2018. Having scored in the first and last 20 minutes on both occasions, Sporting KC started and finished their two wins strongly.
- The latter of the above wins will have been most pleasing, after they failed to win a second half in any of their last seven MLS matches of 2019 (2H: D2, L5). Seven straight MLS clashes without a 0-0 HT result, as well as goals inside the first 30 minutes, suggests there should be plenty of early action.
- Both of Minnesota United’s opening two fixtures saw at least four goals recorded in each, with Minnesota also responsible for both the first and last goals of the two games. Their two results continued a run of both teams scoring in four of their last five MLS encounters.
- With Minnesota recording just two clean sheets from their last 11 matches in league football, this one feels unpredictable. Furthermore, the last four H2H meetings in all competitions have seen the majority of goals scored in the second half.
- Players to watch: New recruit Alan Pulido has now scored in his last five professional appearances, having recorded SKC’s first goal in both MLS matches this year.
- Conversely, Luis Amarilla has scored in both matches for Minnesota United, but neither was the team’s opening goal of the game.
- Stat attack: Sporting KC have taken the most corner kicks in just one of their last six MLS matches.
- All but one of Minnesota’s last 13 MLS fixtures have seen four or less total cards awarded.
- Four of the last six MLS H2H meetings have produced two or fewer total goals.
|Head-to-head matches: SPORTING KANSAS CITY – MINNESOTA UNITED|
|26.09.19||MLS||Minnesota United||Sporting Kansas City||2 : 1|
|23.08.19||MLS||Sporting Kansas City||Minnesota United||1 : 0|
|13.06.19||USO||Minnesota United||Sporting Kansas City||4 : 1|
|26.08.18||MLS||Sporting Kansas City||Minnesota United||2 : 0|
|04.06.18||MLS||Sporting Kansas City||Minnesota United||4 : 1|