Best Betting Tips ⚽ Spal 0-1 Cagliari Prediction | Serie A
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 23.
Kick-off: 18:30 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 27
EVENT: Spal – Cagliari
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- A much-needed 1-0 win over Parma last time out handed Spal a lifeline in their battle against relegation, however they followed up with a loss after their four other previous league victories this season. All five of their league triumphs have come by a one-goal margin, conceding the first goal on three such occasions.
- Spal have at least scored in their previous five league losses, the last three of which was also by a one-goal margin. Four of their five most recent goals scored have arrived in the second half, and three of their latest six were penalties.
- An out-of-sorts Cagliari are now 13 without a win in all competitions (D4, L9), conceding over 1.5 first-half goals for two matches running. Those outings have, at least, involved goals – with nine matches in question containing over 2.5 goals – whilst nine also witnessed both teams scoring.
- Of those 13 games without success, eight came away from home (D3, L5), but only twice did Walter Zenga’s team fail to score. They conceded 2+ goals on six of those occasions, but the fact that they’ve drawn the joint-highest number of away clashes in the league (six) suggests a certain stubbornness to their approach.
- Players to watch: Andrea Petagna has recorded a goal in all five of Spal’s league victories this season, four of which were in the second half.
- Cagliari striker Giovanni Simeone has scored in seven league clashes this season, each involving over 2.5 goals, with five producing over 3.5 goals.
- Stat attack: Only one other team has managed fewer than Spal’s nine first-half league goals this season.
- Spal are averaging just 0.77 league goals per game at present, achieving over 1.5 team goals on four occasions (W3, L1).
- There have been three red cards shown across Cagliari’s last six matches (for either side).
|Head-to-head matches: SPAL – CAGLIARI|
|20.10.19||SA||Cagliari||Spal||2 : 0|
|07.04.19||SA||Cagliari||Spal||2 : 1|
|10.11.18||SA||Spal||Cagliari||2 : 2|
|04.02.18||SA||Cagliari||Spal||2 : 0|
|17.09.17||SA||Spal||Cagliari||0 : 2|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION