Best Betting Tips ⚽ Spain 2-1 Albania Predictions | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Spain – Albania Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, Match 26, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
EVENT: Spain – Albania
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.66@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Spain – Albania PREVIEW
- Having already booked their place at this year’s World Cup finals, Spain manager Luis Enrique will be using these up and coming friendly encounters as an opportunity to start getting a feel for the squad who’ll travel with him to Qatar in November. Although this may mean some rotation to the side, Enrique will still want to maintain the momentum which has seen ‘La Roja’ win five of their last six matches (L1).
- Although that record is impressive on paper, the manner of those victories weren’t comprehensive. In fact each of Spain’s last four outings have actually been settled by just a single goal (W3, L1). There’s every chance that trend ends here though based on recent H2H history, as six of Spain’s last seven successive wins over Albania came by way of a 2+ goal margin.
- Albania’s hopes of competing at a first-ever World Cup were dashed last year, yet a respectable third-place finish in qualifying Group I should have given them a boost in confidence. As should the fact they’ve won four of their last six international matches (L2), keeping a clean sheet in each of those victories.
- While that’s a decent run of form, it can’t be ignored that both defeats came against the only two sides they faced that rank inside FIFA’s top 30 (England #5, Poland #28) – Spain are currently #7. Each of those losses also saw Albania fail to find the back of the net, just as they have done in five of their last six defeats to Spain.
- Players to watch: Since the start of September, no player has got on the scoresheet more for Spain than Ferran Torres (G4), while opponent Armando Broja has scored second-half goals in three of Albania’s last four victories.
- Hot stat: Spain are aiming to score first in an eighth successive match.