Best Betting Tips ⚽ Slavia Prague 4-1 LASK Predictions | Europa Conference League
Slavia Prague – LASK Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, Match 10, 2022.
Kick-off: 18:45 (GMT+1)
Europa Conference League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals
EVENT: Slavia Prague – LASK
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 4:1 WIN!!!
Slavia Prague – LASK Preview
- Slavia Prague’s 6-4 aggregate win over Fenerbahçe saw them progress into the UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL) Round of 16 in entertaining fashion, and after beating fierce rivals Sparta Prague at the weekend to stay top of the Czech top flight, confidence will be brimming. Last season’s Europa League quarter finalists now face a favourable looking tie against LASK Linz in what will be the first-ever match played between these sides.
- A three-game winning run at home is decent preparation for this clash, particularly as all three saw the defending Czech champions start well and take a lead into half-time. The Slavia faithful will expect another win here, especially as their side have lost only to Arsenal at home in UEFA competition since the start of 2020/21 (W7, D5, L1).
- As European away fixtures go, this 150 mile trip to Prague is a quick hop, skip and a jump away for LASK, and roughly the same distance they travelled at the weekend for their Austrian top-flight match at Wolfsberger. That ended in a 1-0 defeat, adding to LASK’s poor competitive form since the turn of the year (W1, D2, L2), but this side has excelled on the road in this competition, winning all five of their UECL away games ‘to nil’.
- Now the Austrians will look to progress to the quarter finals of a major European competition for the first time in their history. But it’s not just history they’re playing for, but also the only chance they have for European football next season. LASK have been eliminated from the Austrian Cup, and following a poor showing in domestic league action (W6, D7, L9), must now compete in the Austrian Bundesliga’s ‘Relegation Group’ after their worst top-flight showing after 22 games since 2010/11.
- Players to watch: Ondřej Lingr has scored in four of his last five appearances, twice opening the scoring – Slavia have won the last ten games he’s netted in. Sascha Horvath is the only LASK player to have scored in more than one game in 2022, and both times he hit the net he did so before the 30th minute.
- Hot streak: Both teams have scored after half-time in Slavia’s last four UECL games.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL
Unibet Predictions:: Jong PSV - NAC Breda Predictions and Tips | EERSTE DIVISIE
Unibet Predictions:: Chelsea - Brighton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Luton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE