Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sheffield Wed 0-0 Watford Prediction | Championship
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 19.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 2
EVENT: Sheffield Wed – Watford
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Sheffield Wednesday’s 2-0 win over Cardiff City (September 12) snapped a three-game winless streak (D1, L2) in the league. It was also their third straight Championship match to produce over 1.5 first-half goals, while they’ve conceded on or after the 90th minute in two of their last three league fixtures.
- The ‘Owls’ have not won a competitive home game since February (D2, L5) but they did win ‘to nil’ in their first two home Championship matches last term. In fact, they haven’t lost their first home league game of the season since 2013/14 (W3, D3), with all six fixtures therein producing under 2.5 goals.
- Watford’s first Championship game since 2015 saw them beat Middlesbrough 1-0 (Sep 11) to snap a run of three consecutive league defeats that each featured over 2.5 goals and the same HT/FT result. It is now nine league outings since they drew (W3, L6) and eight since they witnessed a goalless first half.
- The ‘Hornets’ lead the Championship H2H stakes (W8, D3, L3), including winning their last two games here, with the away side in this H2H (any venue) unbeaten in four matchups (W3, D1). While Vladimir Ivić has never lost his first league away game after taking on a new full-time manager job (W1, D1), his latest charges have only kept one clean sheet in their last six opening league away matches of the season (W2, D2, L2).
- Players to watch: Josh Windass has scored four goals in 11 Championship games since signing for Wednesday, with three of those strikes being his side’s first of the game.
- Watford loanee Glenn Murray has scored the opening goal in eight of his nine previous goalscoring league outings.
- Hot stat: Six of Wednesday’s last eight Championship games have featured at least one goal after the 75th minute.
|Head-to-head matches: SHEFFIELD WED – WATFORD|
|02.05.15||CHA||Watford||Sheffield Wed||1 : 1|
|18.10.14||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Watford||0 : 3|
|29.03.14||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Watford||1 : 4|
|14.12.13||CHA||Watford||Sheffield Wed||0 : 1|
|05.03.13||CHA||Watford||Sheffield Wed||2 : 1|