Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sheffield Wed 0-0 Stoke Predictions | Championship
Sheffield Wed – Stoke Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 28.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 14
EVENT: Sheffield Wed – Stoke
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Sheffield Wed – Stoke Predictions
- Still in the relegation zone due to a six-point penalty, Sheffield Wednesday have seen their last five Championship matches average just 1.0 total goals (W1, D2, L2). The Owls’ own miserable tally of seven scored goals is third worst in the division after 13 matches (0.54 on average), but there are just seven teams that have conceded fewer than their 12 against.
- At home, ‘The Owls’ have a single win this season (W1, D3, L2). Across the six matches, just one featured over 2.5 goals, and five of six were goalless at the half-way point. The pattern persists in the H2Hs, with five of Wednesday’s last six meetings with Stoke City here featuring under 2.5 goals.
- Stoke themselves have won and lost two across their last four in the league, in matches featuring 5.0 total goals. After mixed results all over the board so far (W6, D3, L4), they enter the round just six points off the summit of a particularly competitive table. However, they’ve won just one of their last eight league H2Hs against Wednesday (W1, D4, L3).
- The visitors opened their away campaign with a goalless draw, but have since won (five) or lost (two) in all of their competitive away matches. Emphasising the one-sided character of these seven games is the fact that both teams scored in just one. In four of the seven, the last goal of the match was scored after the 85th minute.
- Players to watch: Barry Bannan is the only Wednesday player to have scored at least two league goals this season – both being penalties in 1-0 wins.
- In red-hot form, Stoke’s Tyrese Campbell has been emulating his father Kevin lately, scoring four across his club’s last three matches.
- Hot stat: Starved Wednesday fans have not seen their team score more than one goal at home in 19 straight league matches.
|Head-to-head matches: SHEFFIELD WED – STOKE|
|26.12.19||CHA||Stoke||Sheffield Wed||3 : 2|
|22.10.19||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Stoke||1 : 0|
|30.03.19||CHA||Stoke||Sheffield Wed||0 : 0|
|15.09.18||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Stoke||2 : 2|
|01.12.15||EFL||Stoke||Sheffield Wed||2 : 0|