Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sheffield Wed 1-1 QPR Predictions | Championship
Tigre – Guarani Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 3.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 4
EVENT: Sheffield Wed – QPR
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Tigre – Guarani Predictions
- Sheffield Wednesday and Queens Park Rangers have made identical inconsistent starts to their Championship campaigns (W1, D1, L1), but the former’s 12-point deduction leaves them eight points adrift at the foot of the table. Wednesday’s last six competitive games (W2, D2, L2 – outcomes at 90 minutes) all produced under 2.5 goals with one or both sides failing to score. They are yet to concede before HT and yet to score after the break this league season.
- A 0-0 draw versus Watford (September 19) made it seven winless home league matches (D3, L4) for the ‘Owls’, those four defeats each seeing them concede 2+ goals. While manager Garry Monk has a winning record against QPR (W5, D3, L2) and they lead the Championship H2H stakes as hosts (W5, D3, L3), Wednesday are winless in three such encounters (D1, L2), with both sides scoring on each occasion.
- It’s notable, therefore, that six of QPR’s last seven competitive games also featured both sides scoring. Having scored in all three Championship matches this term, the only 15-minute segment in which they have not struck is the opening one. Meanwhile, only one of their last 15 league fixtures was goalless at the break.
- Their 3-2 defeat to Coventry (Sep 18) left them without an away league victory in four attempts (D2, L2). They can be expected to battle hard here, however, as only one of their last five league away defeats were via more than a one-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Josh Windass has only lost one of the last ten games in which he scored (W6, D3), a run which includes two victories over QPR, while Lyndon Dykes struck from the penalty spot in two of QPR’s last three fixtures.
- Hot streak: Each of the last five league H2Hs produced over 2.5 goals with the visiting side on the day winning the last three meetings.
|Head-to-head matches: SHEFFIELD WED – QPR|
|11.07.20||CHA||QPR||Sheffield Wed||0 : 3|
|24.01.20||FAC||QPR||Sheffield Wed||1 : 2|
|31.08.19||CHA||Sheffield Wed||QPR||1 : 2|
|05.05.19||CHA||Sheffield Wed||QPR||1 : 2|
|23.10.18||CHA||QPR||Sheffield Wed||3 : 0|