Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sheffield Wed 0-1 Luton Predictions | Championship
Sheffield Wed – Luton Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 23.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 7
EVENT: Sheffield Wed – Luton
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.43@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Sheffield Wed – Luton Predictions
- Sheffield Wednesday’s run of five Championship first-half clean sheets (including four goalless first halves) was broken in their midweek loss (W2, D2, L2). Low scoring remains a theme, with five of Wednesday’s six Championship matches producing under 2.5 total goals, whilst three featured exactly two.
- By extension, scoring first has worked wonders with the side doing so winning four (D1) of the five Championship games excluding the goalless draw. However, two of Wednesday’s five Championship ‘goals against’ have arrived beyond the 80th minute, resulting in a loss of points (D1, L1).
- Clean-sheet winners in three of the last five Championship H2Hs, Luton Town are yet to draw a game this Championship season (W3, L3), and have seen five of those results accompanied by a clean sheet. Additionally, five of Luton’s six Championship games have produced under 2.5 total goals.
- Slow starts remain a theme, with Luton failing to score before HT in five of their six Championship matches, with three witnessing goalless first halves. Along the same lines, the ‘Hatters’ have failed to score before HT in their last eight Championship road trips, including six goalless first halves.
- Staying true to the ‘clean sheet’ theme, all but one of the win/loss results across Luton’s last ten Championship away matches (W5, D2, L3) – including three this season – have come ‘to nil’.
- Players to watch: Josh Windass has been Sheffield Wednesday’s last scorer with one of his two goals this season.
- Key for the opposition, James Collins was Luton’s only scorer in the lone away Championship win, with a strike beyond the 70th minute.
- Hot stat: Luton manager Nathan Jones is yet to see one of his sides score against Sheffield Wednesday in all competitions (D2, L1).
|Head-to-head matches: SHEFFIELD WED – LUTON|
|12.02.20||CHA||Luton||Sheffield Wed||1 : 0|
|20.08.19||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Luton||1 : 0|
|15.01.19||FAC||Luton||Sheffield Wed||0 : 1|
|05.01.19||FAC||Sheffield Wed||Luton||0 : 0|
|20.02.07||CHA||Luton||Sheffield Wed||3 : 2|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League