Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sheffield Wed 1-3 Derby Prediction | Championship
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Sheffield Wed – Derby Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 29.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 36
EVENT: Sheffield Wed – Derby Prediction
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 1:3 WIN!!!
Sheffield Wed – Derby Prediction and Preview
- Smashing a seven-game Championship winless streak with a 1-0 win last time out, Sheffield Wednesday have accrued the third-fewest points over ten league matches, being outscored 2:1 in this rut (GF 8, GA 16). Also winless in three H2H matchups (D2, L1), the ‘Owls’ have won consecutive league matches just thrice this season.
- Trailing at the break in half of their last six home league games, Wednesday have scored the fewest home goals of the Championship (15). So too have they scored first in the joint-second least amount of home league games (seven), albeit returning a record of: W6, L1, thereafter.
- Winless in four straight Championship matches (D2, L2), Derby County have seen their last five league matches yield goals at both ends. Three of those particular matches produced over 2.5 total goals, while Derby have scored 25.58% of their league goals in the 75th minute onwards.
- After losing three of their last four league awaydays by one-goal margins (ending a four-game unbeaten away run), the Rams’ last awayday resulted with over 2.5 total goals scored. That ended a four-game away run of matches each producing over 3.5 total goals.
- Players to watch: Wednesday’s 13-goal Steven Fletcher was first goalscorer in the reverse fixture, and scored a header four H2H appearances ago.
- Three-goal Derby veteran Wayne Rooney will be itching for goals in his first appearance versus the hosts; three of his last four goals (in all competitions) have come from dead-ball situations.
- Stat attack: Wednesday have two red cards from their last four home matches and saw red in the reverse fixture.
- Derby have scored the second-most goals of the league over ten matchdays (19).
- The visitors have fared well at Hillsborough of late, with an even record since 2014 (W2, D2, L2).