Best Betting Tips ⚽ SHEFFIELD WED 1-0 CHARLTON Prediction | Championship
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
SHEFFIELD WED – CHARLTON Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 26.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 35
EVENT: Sheffield Wed – Charlton Prediction
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
SHEFFIELD WED – CHARLTON Prediction and Preview
- After winning two of their opening three games in 2020, Sheffield Wednesday slipped to win just once in the following eight to this point across all competitions (W3, D3, L5). Moreover, they conceded within half an hour in each of their last four matches, with said goal being the opener in each of their last three.
- At home, Wednesday have scored before half-time in just 25.0% of their games and never more than once (HT: W3, D7, L6). Furthermore, they are without a goal in 432 minutes of home football and 71.43% of their scored goals here came beyond the interval.
- Visiting Charlton Athletic have won three of their last five league matches, though two were vs bottom-three opposition. Strangely, the only away victory in this sequence came with Charlton as betting outsiders, and the ‘Addicks’ have avoided defeat in almost half (43.75%) of such games this season: W3, D4, L9.
- Charlton are the worst-disciplined Championship side based on yellow cards alone, averaging 2.32 per-match and 2.88 away. Moreover, they received 3+ yellows in six of their last seven away games, and more than the opposition in each match to see such an occurrence.
- Players to watch: Barry Bannan scored Wednesday’s opener last time out and was also involved in their last home goal in 2019 prior to their barren run.
- Lyle Taylor’s strike earned Charlton a first away league victory since August 2019. He has scored the final goal of all three of his side’s away victories this term.
- Stat attack: Five of Wednesday’s previous six home league victories this term came with a single-goal margin.
- Sheffield Wednesday have won both of their home games vs promoted opposition ‘to nil’ this season.
- However, six of Charlton’s last eight away defeats saw both sides score.
- Charlton have conceded exactly one first-half goal in 11/16 away league games.