Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sevilla 4-2 Granada CF Predictions | LALIGA
Sevilla – Granada CF Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 8, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 31
EVENT: Sevilla – Granada CF
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 4:2 WIN!!!
Sevilla – Granada CF PREVIEW
- Sevilla’s longest ever unbeaten top-flight run (W7, D8) was brought to an end last weekend at the hands of Barcelona (1-0). A pessimist may point to the fact that it is now four games without a win for Sevilla (D2, L2) after their Europa League challenge also fell flat, but they will hold on to their top-four spot this weekend no matter what.
- Julen Lopetegui’s men head into this as the only remaining unbeaten La Liga (LL) home side (W10, D4) and boast a league-high 2.43 average points per home game. They’ve bagged exactly two goals against Granada in each of the last three home H2Hs too, and a repeat could be on the cards based on the fact that Sevilla have scored 2+ goals in 71% of their home league games.
- In contrasting circumstances, 16th-placed Granada recently ended a ten-match winless (D3, L7) run in manager Rubén Torrecilla’s first away game in charge, although they could only follow that up with a home draw against Rayo Vallecano (2-2). It is highly unlikely that Granada will end this round in the drop zone regardless of this result, although with eight games remaining the pressure is mounting.
- Granada’s latest away win was only their second of the campaign (W2, D6, L7). Both of those victories came against the bottom-two teams though, so this challenge is undoubtedly tougher. Casting further doubt on Granada’s chances against Sevilla is that they’ve not won back-to-back top-flight away games since 2020, yet interestingly that run of three did begin with a win at Alavés who they beat on the road last time out.
- Players to watch: Four of Lucas Ocampos’ last five goals have proven to be his side’s last of the match, he also scored their final goal in the previous home H2H. Meanwhile, Jorge Molina is seeking a third consecutive appearance in which he contributes to a goal for the first time since 2019 after helping Granada score beyond the hour mark in his last two games (G1, A1).
- Hot stat: Granada are unbeaten in five of their last six Friday night LL games despite keeping no clean sheets (W3, D2, L1).