Best Betting Tips ⚽ Seoul 0-1 Seongnam Prediction | K League 1
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 31.
Kick-off: 08:30 (GMT+1)
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 4
EVENT: Seoul – Seongnam
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Seoul have led at half-time in just one of their three K League 1 (KL1) games so far (HT: W1, D2), though that was the only one they failed to win. In fact a quick start could be detrimental to the hosts, as Seoul have failed to win five of the last six KL1 games in which they took a half-time advantage (W1, D3, L2).
- The hosts have scored no more than once in seven of their last eight KL1 home games (W2, D2, L4), though that could be enough to take the spoils here given that they haven’t conceded a goal at home in 218 minutes of play in all competitions.
- Seongnam manager Nam-il Kim is yet to taste defeat in his short managerial career (W1, D2). His team conceded just once and recovered a point after trailing at half-time last time out, coinciding with Seoul’s tendency to flop when taking the lead.
- The visitors away games are often cagey affairs, with nine of their last ten seeing under 2.5 goals (W3, D3, L4). However, they are good value for a lead should they grab one, dropping just two of the last 21 available away points when scoring first at any point away from home (W6, D1), all of which they went into as betting outsiders.
- Players to watch: Recently re-signed Adriano is the top fixture scorer currently at Seoul – he’s netted three goals in five career appearances vs Seongnam.
- Dong-Hyen Yang has scored two of Seongnam’s three away goals so far, and bagged a first-half match opener in two of his last six career H2Hs with Seoul.
- Stat attack: Four of Seoul’s last five KL1 victories saw both teams score.
- Seoul coach Yong-choo Soi is unbeaten in 13 of his 18 career H2Hs with Seongnam (W10, D3, L5 – 2.61 average total goals).
- Seongnam have received a joint-league low two yellow cards.
|Head-to-head matches: SEOUL – SEONGNAM|
|17.08.19||KL1||Seongnam||Seoul||1 : 0|
|28.05.19||KL1||Seoul||Seongnam||3 : 1|
|10.03.19||KL1||Seongnam||Seoul||0 : 1|
|03.08.16||KL1||Seongnam||Seoul||1 : 2|
|29.06.16||KL1||Seoul||Seongnam||1 : 3|