Best Betting Tips ⚽ Seongnam 0-1 Sangju Sangmu Prediction | K League 1
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 20.
Kick-off: 11:00 (GMT+1)
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 8
EVENT: Seongnam – Sangju Sangmu
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.43@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Seongnam are in the midst of a three-game losing run and an immediate area that needs improving is their attack which has netted over 1.5 goals just once this league season. In fact, just one side has scored fewer than their total of five league goals so far, with this lack of attacking prowess contributing to them securing just one half-time lead (HT: W1, D4, L2).
- Home form hasn’t been great for Seongnam either, who have lost five of their previous seven home league matches (W1, D1, L5). Seven of the ten goals they conceded during that run came after half-time, and interestingly, they conceded exactly two goals in four of those seven fixtures.
- Sangju Sangmu have lost just one of their previous six league matches (W3, D2, L1). However, they are winless in their previous four away league games (D2, L2), failing to keep a clean sheet and scoring just two goals across that run. Notably though, those two goals came between the 61st and 75th minute.
- The visitors have won just one of their previous four visits to Seongnam (W1, D1, L2). There’s been a goal after the 85th minute in two of the previous three matches here, although Sangju Sangmu have failed to score in three of their previous four visits.
- Players to watch: Dong-Hyen Yang has scored three league goals so far for Seongnam – two came inside the opening 15 minutes. Meanwhile, January signing Se-Hun Oh has scored two goals across his first two league appearances for Sangju Sangmu.
- Stat attack: Three of the previous five goals Seongnam have conceded came after the 60th minute.
- Sangju Sangmu have already received two penalties this league season – scoring both.
- The previous five competitive H2Hs saw just one or no side score – four ended via a 1-0 scoreline.
|Head-to-head matches: SEONGNAM – SANGJU SANGMU|
|27.10.19||KL1||Sangju Sangmu||Seongnam||0 : 1|
|30.07.19||KL1||Seongnam||Sangju Sangmu||1 : 0|
|28.06.19||KL1||Seongnam||Sangju Sangmu||1 : 0|
|10.05.19||KL1||Sangju Sangmu||Seongnam||1 : 0|
|17.04.19||CUP||Sangju Sangmu||Seongnam||1 : 0
(0 : 0)