Best Betting Tips ⚽ Seongnam 0-0 Incheon Prediction | K League 1
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Seongnam – Incheon Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 17.
Kick-off: 11:00 (GMT+1)
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 2
EVENT: Seongnam – Incheon
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 0:00 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Winning 2-0 at Gwangju meant Seongnam won their season opener for the first time since 2016. However goals might be in short supply here considering Seongnam registered a league-low of just 16 matches that saw both teams score last season, whilst averaging another league-low of 1.84 match goals per game.
- Despite that, three of Seongnam’s last four home games produced over 2.5 goals (W1, L3), and the last two witnessed a red card. Furthermore, a noticeable pattern has emerged in that each of their last six home league defeats saw the game level at half-time. Although notably, four of their last six home league goals arrived in the first half.
- Incheon United drew their season opener 0-0 at home to Daegu meaning that nine of their last 17 league battles finished all-square (52.94%). However failing to score in four of their latest seven games highlights attacking issues, whilst the fact that six of their previous seven league triumphs arrived by a one-goal margin also proves they aren’t big scorers.
- The visitors are at risk of going three away matches without scoring for the first time since September 2018. Another worry is that across the last five away matches in which they conceded, they shipped an average of 2.80 goals, but with the last three away goals they scored arriving after the 70th minute, Incheon may pounce late.
- Players to watch: Seongnam have won six of the eight league matches in which Seo Bo-Min has scored (L2). Meanwhile, Stefan Mugoša was Incheon’s top scorer last season with 14 goals – seven of his last ten came in away fixtures.
- Stat attack: Seongnam have kept a clean sheet in eight of their previous 11 home league wins.
- Only one of Incheon’s last seven games saw both teams score.
- The last five H2Hs have produced an average of 0.4 goals per game.
|Head-to-head matches: SEONGNAM – INCHEON|
|19.10.19||KL1||Seongnam||Incheon||0 : 1|
|04.08.19||KL1||Incheon||Seongnam||0 : 1|
|01.06.19||KL1||Seongnam||Incheon||0 : 0|
|27.04.19||KL1||Incheon||Seongnam||0 : 0|
|16.10.16||KL1||Seongnam||Incheon||0 : 0|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League