Best Betting Tips ⚽ Scotland 2-2 Austria Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Scotland – Austria Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 25.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: Scotland – Austria
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42@1xbet | Result: 2:2 WIN!!!
Scotland – Austria Predictions
- With a first EURO finals appearance since 1996 on the horizon, Scotland have momentum behind them as they now aim to claim a first World Cup appearance since 1998. Poetically, Scotland started that successful 1998 World Cup Qualification (WCQ) campaign with an opening goalless clash against Austria, and would likely take such a result again considering they enter matchday one after losing their last two fixtures 1-0.
- However, the Scots tend to be strong on home soil and are unbeaten in six consecutive home games, and were unbeaten in Scotland during their last WCQ campaign (W3, D2) after scoring the opener in each win, and coming back from behind in both draws. Yet with their last four home matches vs top 25 FIFA ranked nations – like Austria – ending in HT/FT defeat, the hosts will be under no illusions about how tough this game could be.
- Especially as Austria travel here unbeaten in six games (W5, D1) and will be fired up to start this campaign well, as just like Scotland, they haven’t appeared at a World Cup finals since 1998! They should be confident too considering they’ve won five of their last six (D1) matches vs teams ranked #40-50 – like Scotland (#48) – which includes claiming a result after conceding the opener in the last two (W1, D1).
- Four straight road wins, and a 2-0 victory in the last H2H held in Scotland back in 2003, sets up the visitors nicely here, albeit they’ve scored over 1.5 goals in just four of their previous 17 WCQ away outings (W3, D6, L8).
- Players to watch: Ché Adams looks set to make his Scotland debut after scoring in three of his last four matches for club side Southampton. Meanwhile, Adrian Grbić has come off the bench to score after the 80th minute in Austria’s last three internationals!
- Hot streak: Scotland have drawn their previous five first home games of a new WCQ campaign.
|Head-to-head matches: SCOTLAND – AUSTRIA|
|30.05.07||FI||Austria||Scotland||0 : 1|
|17.08.05||FI||Austria||Scotland||2 : 2|
|30.04.03||FI||Scotland||Austria||0 : 2|
|02.04.97||WC||Scotland||Austria||2 : 0|
|31.08.96||WC||Austria||Scotland||0 : 0|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League