Best Betting Tips ⚽ Scotland 2-0 Armenia Predictions | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Scotland – Armenia Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 8, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE B – ROUND 1
EVENT: Scotland – Armenia
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.37@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WIN!!!
Scotland – Armenia PREVIEW
- Steve Clarke’s Scotland were left reeling by their early exit from World Cup qualifying last time out, though in truth, there were little complaints after being outclassed by an impassioned Ukraine side. Scottish attention now turns to their UEFA Nations League (UNL) campaign as they eye promotion to League A after missing out by a mere two points during the last edition.
- While the importance of the UNL has been a hot topic since the end of the club season, Scotland have no reason to pull any punches. Clarke’s men have won six of their ten group stage games to date (D1, L3), while also qualifying for Euro 2020 on the back of that UNL success. With Euro 2024 qualification at stake this time around, Scotland will be keen to maintain their record of no defeats in UNL opening day games (W1, D1).
- That will be easier said than done against Armenia though, as the visitors upset the odds to defeat Ireland 1-0 on the opening day of their campaign. That victory was especially surprising as it ended a seven-game run of competitive internationals without victory (D3, L4), though it did show that they had carried on the momentum from their promotion season in the last UNL (W3, D2, L1).
- Armenia are yet to keep an away clean sheet in their UNL groups, though only North Macedonia could keep them from scoring across those six games (W2, D2, L2). Improving on that respectable scoring record in this encounter will be tough, as Scotland are ranked at least 23 places higher in the world rankings than any nation they’ve previously visited in the UNL.
- Players to watch: John McGinn often finds scoring opportunities while on international duty, as evidenced by the fact that he scored more goals for Scotland during World Cup qualifying (G4) than he did during the entire Premier League campaign with Aston Villa (G3). As for Armenia, Eduard Spertsyan was his side’s sole scorer in three of his last four appearances for club & country.
- Hot stat: Nine of Scotland’s last 11 internationals produced at least one goal before half-time.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Monaco - Trabzonspor Predictions | EUROPA LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Juventus - Maccabi Haifa Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Eintracht Frankfurt - Tottenham Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Breidablik - Stjarnan Predictions | BESTA-DEILD KARLA