Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sangju Sangmu 1-5 Ulsan Hyundai Prediction | K League 1
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 25.
Kick-off: 11:00 (GMT+1)
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 13
EVENT: Sangju Sangmu – Ulsan Hyundai
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 1:5 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Sangju Sangmu have won five of their last six K-League 1 (KL1) games (W5, D1) with all six (and ten of their 12 fixtures this campaign) producing under 2.5 goals. Despite that, Sangmu have scored in 11 consecutive KL1 games, and exactly once in eight of those.
- Brace for a slow start though, as Sangmu have kept nine first-half clean sheets this league campaign, whilst their last six KL1 games were goalless at HT. Furthermore, eight of the 25 match goals in their league fixtures came beyond the 70th minute. Four of those eight came at this venue, where Sangmu have won their last three league matches.
- Table-topping Ulsan Hyundai have won seven of their last eight KL1 games (W7, L1). Ulsan’s wins have usually been emphatic, with six of their nine KL1 victories coming ‘to nil’, and four witnessing a 3+ goal margin. Most of the action comes late though, as 44.44% (12) of Ulsan’s 27 scored KL1 goals have arrived beyond the 70th minute.
- Unbeaten away from home (W5, D1), Ulsan have scored 3+ goals in four of those six games, whilst achieving a 2+ goal margin in four wins. True to the ‘late theme’, eight of Ulsan’s 16 KL1 away goals have arrived beyond the 70th minute.
- Players to watch: Sangmu have won all five KL1 games Sang-woo Kang has netted in – he was their first scorer in four.
- Meanwhile, Ulsan’s Júnior Negão has scored four of his last six KL1 away goals beyond the 80th minute.
- Stat attack: Sangmu have kept a clean sheet in all seven of their KL1 wins.
- Sangmu have been drawing at HT and winning at FT in five of their last six KL1 games.
- Ulsan have scored first in seven of their last eight KL1 fixtures.
- Five of the six KL1 games in the previous round produced under 2.5 goals.
|Head-to-head matches: SANGJU SANGMU – ULSAN HYUNDAI|
|09.05.20||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Sangju Sangmu||4 : 0|
|24.08.19||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Sangju Sangmu||5 : 1|
|24.07.19||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Sangju Sangmu||2 : 2|
|06.04.19||KL1||Sangju Sangmu||Ulsan Hyundai||0 : 1|
|22.08.18||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Sangju Sangmu||4 : 1|