Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sangju Sangmu 1-0 Seoul Prediction | K League 1
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 17.
Kick-off: 11:00 (GMT+1)
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 7
EVENT: Sangju Sangmu – Seoul
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- First-half results remain a strong indicator in Sangju Sangmu’s K League 1 (KL1) fixtures, as five of Sangmu’s six league games have seen the first-half result honoured at full-time. Pertinently, scoring first has landed a win either way in two-thirds (four) of Sangmu’s last six KL1 games.
- Three-quarters of Sangmu’s points this KL1 campaign have come at home (W2, L1), where the hosts enjoy a strong scoring history. Nine (75%) of the last 12 KL1 home matches have seen Sangmu score 2+ goals, with eight featuring exactly two Sangmu goals.
- Following a 6-0 thrashing in their latest league match, FC Seoul have conceded ten ‘goals against’ in the last two fixtures. A clear majority (seven) of those goals have come before the 60th minute, with four conceded before half-time.
- That 6-0 loss for Seoul came on the road, but they have otherwise been involved in tight affairs when travelling. Tellingly, nine of Seoul’s last ten KL1 away results (if excluding draws) have come with at most a two-goal margin.
- Nine of the last ten KL1 H2Hs have yielded under 1.5 total first-half goals, with five witnessing goalless first halves. More importantly, the team scoring first has remained unbeaten in eight of nine games during this sequence, if excluding a goalless draw (FT: W6, D2, L1).
- Players to watch: Se-hun Oh has been Sangmu’s only scorer with his first two career KL1 goals, which came at this venue. Meanwhile, Chu-young Park has seen his only KL1 goal before the break making it 1-1 for Seoul.
- Stat attack: Four of Sangmu’s six KL1 games have seen at least one penalty goal (either way).
- Seven of Seoul’s last ten KL1 away wins including one this season have seen a 2-1 scoreline.
- Ahead of this round, only one other team has conceded fewer KL1 corners per game than Seoul (3.2).
|Head-to-head matches: SANGJU SANGMU – SEOUL|
|29.09.19||KL1||Seoul||Sangju Sangmu||1 : 2|
|19.05.19||KL1||Sangju Sangmu||Seoul||1 : 3|
|30.03.19||KL1||Seoul||Sangju Sangmu||2 : 0|
|01.12.18||KL1||Sangju Sangmu||Seoul||1 : 0|
|30.09.18||KL1||Seoul||Sangju Sangmu||2 : 2|