Best Betting Tips ⚽ San Marino 0-2 Liechtenstein Prediction | UEFA Nations League
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 8.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA Nations League – League D – Round 2
EVENT: San Marino – Liechtenstein
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- A 38th consecutive defeat for UEFA Nations League D (UNL) strugglers San Marino last time out would have been bitterly disappointing, given they restricted their opposition to one solitary goal for just the second time in their UNL history.
- The challenge now is to cover the +1.5 goal handicap in consecutive outings for the first time since 2011, which will require some dramatic improvement after losing all six UNL 2018/19 fixtures by an average of 2.67 goals. Furthermore, only once in their UNL history – and once in their last 20 matches against all opposition – have they maintained a HT clean sheet.
- Although winless away from home in nine encounters since the beginning of 2018, Liechtenstein did score once in all three away defeats of their previous UNL campaign, registering at least five shot attempts in each game, suggesting they should be able to trouble the San Marino defence.
- The visitors also fared much better than their opponents in their ultimately unsuccessful 2018/19 UNL season, losing by a margin of two or more goals just twice in their six matches, and that’s despite conceding at least twice in every game bar a home win over Gibraltar. More recently, Liechtenstein have suffered tremendously from poor starts, lamenting a HT deficit in nine of their ten Euro 2020 qualifiers (D2, L8).
- Players to watch: The referee will be closely watching defender Davide Simoncini, who has been booked in his last five competitive starts, including his last four for San Marino.
- Dennis Salanović has been Liechtenstein’s only goalscorer in two of the last four fixtures in which they found the back of the net.
- Hot stat: Liechtenstein have not scored over 1.5 goals in one half of football since a March 2016 loss to the Faroe Islands.
|Head-to-head matches: SAN MARINO – LIECHTENSTEIN|
|31.03.15||FI||Liechtenstein||San Marino||1 : 0|
|09.02.11||FI||San Marino||Liechtenstein||0 : 1|
|28.04.04||FI||San Marino||Liechtenstein||1 : 0|
|20.08.03||FI||Liechtenstein||San Marino||2 : 2|