Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sampdoria 2-2 Cagliari Predictions | Serie A
Sampdoria – Cagliari Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 7.
Kick-off: 18:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 35
EVENT: Sampdoria – Cagliari
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 2:2 WIN!!!
Sampdoria – Cagliari Predictions
- Despite only one win in their last six Serie A (SA) matches (W1, D2, L3), Sampdoria are still ‘stuck‘ in tenth position. With eight points more at this stage than last season, Sampdoria should be protected from relegation troubles, but have still suffered more defeats than their current 12 after the opening 25 rounds just once since the 1965/66 SA campaign.
- Sampdoria are one of only four SA sides to register only one draw at home this season, but have lost two of their previous three outings here. However, the ‘Blucerchiati‘ have beaten Cagliari here in six of the last seven H2Hs (D1), overcoming a -2 goals handicap three times. Additionally, three of their five home SA wins this term have come against a bottom-half side.
- Cagliari recently completed a run of consecutive SA wins for the second time this term, thus giving themselves a huge boost in their relegation fight. Even so, an average of 1.64 ‘goals against’ to date suggests their defence has room for improvement, although the Sardinian outfit have kept two consecutive clean sheets for the first time since last July.
- The visitors registered their second away league win in their previous trip (W 2-0 vs Crotone), bookending the previous nine-game (D2, L7) winless run away from home (across all competitions) in emphatic style. However, Cagliari remain relatively weak on their travels, winning just three times on the road since the start of 2020 (W3, D7, L15).
- Players to watch: Baldé Keita (SAM) has scored three of his last four SA goals before the break. Meanwhile, Leonardo Pavoletti has netted both his SA goals this term inside the 55th-59th minute period, including the opener in Cagliari‘s last away match.
- Hot stat: Each of Sampdoria‘s last six home SA matches have produced over 10.5 corners, with three witnessing over 13.5.
|Head-to-head matches: SAMPDORIA – CAGLIARI|
|07.11.20||SA||Cagliari||Sampdoria||2 : 0|
|15.07.20||SA||Sampdoria||Cagliari||3 : 0|
|05.12.19||COP||Cagliari||Sampdoria||2 : 1|
|02.12.19||SA||Cagliari||Sampdoria||4 : 3|
|24.02.19||SA||Sampdoria||Cagliari||1 : 0|