Best Betting Tips ⚽ Russia 6-0 Cyprus Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Russia – Cyprus Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 11.
Kick-off: 18:00 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: Russia – Cyprus
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.64@1xbet | Result: 6:0 WIN!!!
Russia – Cyprus Preview
- Russia sit two points atop World Cup Qualifying (WCQ) Group H after winning six of their eight matches (D1, L1), and another win could see them qualify for Qatar 2022, results pending elsewhere. What looks more likely, however, is that automatic qualification will be decided on the final matchday in Split, where current first-placed Russia will travel to take on second-placed Croatia. The only way they can make that journey with the qualification upper hand is to beat bottom-side Cyprus here, a nation Russia have a fantastic competitive record against (W4, D1).
- That makes this game crucial for the Russians, and the 2018 World Cup hosts and quarter finalists have strong home form to bring into this clash. They’ve conceded just once at home during this WCQ cycle (W3, D1), and despite failing to score more than twice in any of those four matches they have looked strong from the off, leading at half-time in all three wins.
- It’s been a poor campaign for Cyprus, who have managed to win just one game (D2, L5). That’s a real step down from the three wins they achieved in their previous WCQ campaign, and a failure to beat lowly Malta at home last time out after conceding an equaliser twice (2-2) means the Cypriots look likely to finish bottom of Group H.
- They could go down with little fight here too after failing to score in their previous eight international defeats, and losing by at least a two-goal margin in the last five. Cyprus were also losing at half-time in all three H2Hs played across the last three years, in what will surely be music to the ears of Russian supporters.
- Players to watch: Fyodor Smolov’s last eight goals for Russia were all scored at home, while Ludogorets and Cyprus star Pieros Sotiriou would become his nation’s joint-third all-time top scorer with goal number 12 here.
- Hot stat: Five of Russia’s previous seven goals were scored before the 35th minute.