Best Betting Tips ⚽ Rotherham 1-4 Watford Predictions | Championship
Rotherham – Watford Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 16.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 37
EVENT: Rotherham – Watford
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 1:4 WIN!!!
Rotherham – Watford Predictions
- Rotherham’s games in hand make their placing inside the relegation zone somewhat trivial, but with the ‘Millers’ averaging just 0.4 goals across their last five games, the spectre of doom persists. To somewhat compensate for their lack of prowess up front, Rotherham have kept opposing sides to under 1.5 goals in seven of their previous eight league matches.
- If the ‘Millers’ want to avoid the drop, improving their home form in these final months of the season will be key, especially as only one side has won fewer home league points than Rotherham’s tally of 15. Furthermore, they’ve been at their most vulnerable in these matches after HT, with 63.64% of their ‘goals against’ coming within this period.
- Watford have had a contrasting campaign to their hosts, and start the game week second after just one defeat in nine league matches. Strong defending has been a theme, with the ‘Hornets’ keeping a clean sheet in 45.71% of their league matches. Additionally, their goals-against average of 0.69 is the lowest in the league.
- The promotion-chasing ‘Hornets’ will be confident here, given that they’ve lost only once vs the current bottom 11 sides (W13, D4, L1). Yet, they have won just two of their seven away matches vs sides in the bottom eight, failing to score more than once in each.
- Players to watch: Matt Crooks is Rotherham’s top available scorer, and three of his previous five league goals have arrived before HT. In opposition, defender Adam Masina has scored two across his previous two Watford appearances, while Watford’s top league scorer João Pedro has seen his last three goals open the scoring in victories.
- Hot stat: These two sides rank inside the top four for the highest average number of fouls committed (Rotherham 14.9, Watford 13.5).
|Head-to-head matches: ROTHERHAM – WATFORD|
|08.12.20||CHA||Watford||Rotherham||2 : 0|
|24.02.15||CHA||Watford||Rotherham||3 : 0|
|19.08.14||CHA||Rotherham||Watford||0 : 2|
|16.04.05||CHA||Rotherham||Watford||0 : 1|
|20.11.04||CHA||Watford||Rotherham||0 : 0|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League