Best Betting Tips ⚽ Rotherham 1-3 Swansea Predictions | Championship
Rotherham – Swansea Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 30.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 27
EVENT: Rotherham – Swansea
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.47@1xbet | Result: 1:3 WIN!!!
Rotherham – Swansea Predictions
- They may be sitting in the relegation zone but Rotherham are close to pulling themselves out after a run of three unbeaten Championship games (W2, D1) including an impressive 3-0 win at Middlesbrough during midweek where they started as rank outsiders. The ‘Millers’ now have the chance to end a 122-game streak of Championship matches without recording back-to-back wins, albeit they start as outsiders again here versus promotion-chasing Swansea City.
- Considering that streak, it’ll come as no surprise that every Rotherham home game this season has seen a different result in the match following (W3, D3, L5), although one consistent factor has been the hosts’ leaky defence which has conceded in nine of 11 matches here so far. Notably, the majority (60%) of the goals they’ve conceded arrived after the 60th minute.
- Conceding has been something of an alien concept for Swansea City who travel here with a league-high 14 clean sheets to their name which has led them to conceding just 0.56 goals per match – the best average across England’s top four tiers. Subsequently that’s helped them to an eight-game unbeaten run in all competitions coming into this clash (W6, D2), as they try to close the gap on first-placed Norwich.
- Their attack, which has netted an average of just 1.17 goals per away game this season, will likely wish to have done better, but has been let off the hook by a defence that’s kept a clean sheet in all six of their Championship away victories so far – five of which saw the ‘Swans’ lead at HT.
- Players to watch: Michael Smith has netted in five of Rotherham’s last six Championship matches – four times after HT. Swansea have their own in-form forward in Jamal Lowe, who’s scored seven goals across their last eight Championship games.
- Hot stat: The opener was scored by the 30th minute in six of the last seven H2Hs.
|Head-to-head matches: ROTHERHAM – SWANSEA|
|21.11.20||CHA||Swansea||Rotherham||1 : 0|
|19.04.19||CHA||Swansea||Rotherham||4 : 3|
|03.11.18||CHA||Rotherham||Swansea||2 : 1|
|26.08.14||EFL||Swansea||Rotherham||1 : 0|
|27.02.07||LO||Rotherham||Swansea||1 : 2|