Best Betting Tips ⚽ Rotherham 0-1 Nottingham Predictions | Championship
Rotherham – Nottingham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 23.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 32
EVENT: Rotherham – Nottingham
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Rotherham – Nottingham Predictions
- With three straight losses adding to a four-game run of fixtures ending by one-goal margins (W1, L3), Rotherham United are goalless in two games but have a few feathers in their cap. Seven points shy of the visitors, Rotherham have two games in hand on Forest, are unbeaten in two H2Hs, and netted in both halves to win this fixture 2-1 in 2018/19.
- At home, the ‘Millers’ may have won just one of their last five home league matches (W1, D1, L3), but their fanbase have witnessed a whopping 3.80 average total goals scored in this pocket of games. Yet manager Paul Warne has seen his Rotherham side concede first in four of their last five home games and eight times overall here this league season (FT: D2, L6).
- Nottingham Forest have pulled clear of the relegation battle for now after losing just one of their last six league matches (W3, D2, L1). However, Forest’s generally cagey tactics could stifle Rotherham’s home goal-rush as the ‘Reds’ last three league matches produced under 2.5 total goals, the last two of which ended by one-goal margins (W1, L1).
- Losing 1-0 last time away to end a five-game unbeaten league away run (W3, D2), Forest’s recent resilience is shining through as they’ve conceded first in four such trips. Nonetheless, considering Forest have let in the first goal in a joint-second most 12 league away games this term and won just once when doing so (FT: W1, D3, L8), they may have to score first to end their near 20-year wait for a win here!
- Players to watch: Rotherham’s seven-goal Matt Smith needs to end a four-game goalless streak and could do so here having scored first in this fixture in 2018/19. Forest’s two-goal teenager Alex Mighten might get the nod here after netting a 25th-minute winner last time out.
- Hot stat: Rotherham’s 2-1 home win in 2018/19 ended an eight-game H2H stalemate stand-off here (ROT: W1, D8), with six of nine H2Hs seeing both teams score.
|Head-to-head matches: ROTHERHAM – NOTTINGHAM|
|20.10.20||CHA||Nottingham||Rotherham||1 : 1|
|06.04.19||CHA||Rotherham||Nottingham||2 : 1|
|22.09.18||CHA||Nottingham||Rotherham||1 : 0|
|31.01.17||CHA||Nottingham||Rotherham||2 : 0|
|14.09.16||CHA||Rotherham||Nottingham||2 : 2|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Atletico GO - Coritiba Predictions | Serie A
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Manchester Utd - Real Sociedad Predictions | Europa League
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bournemouth 1-2 Cardiff Predictions | Championship
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Newells Old Boys 0-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional