Best Betting Tips ⚽ Reims 0-0 Nice Predictions | Ligue 1
Reims – Nice Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 6.
Kick-off: 17:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 13
EVENT: Reims – Nice
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Reims – Nice Predictions
- Stade de Reims are enduring their worst 12-game start to a top-flight campaign in the club’s history (W2, D3, L7), following their 3-0 loss last time out which made it three consecutive Ligue 1 (L1) games without a win (D1, L2). Regardless of that poor form though, this game could witness a quick start as the opener has been scored within 25 minutes in eight of Reims’ last nine L1 outings.
- The hosts are one of just three L1 sides yet to register a draw at home this campaign, a reality that hasn’t worked in their favour (W1, L4). However if they want to claim their first L1 home win against Nice since 2013, Reims will have to be more careful in defence, as they’ve conceded a penalty in three straight home league games.
- Nice’s 3-2 home loss in the UEFA Europa League in midweek made it five consecutive competitive losses, with coach Patrick Vieira subsequently sacked following that defeat. A good start would likely help them find their way back to success though, as Nice’s last 13 competitive fixtures won/lost witnessed the victorious side on the day score first (W5, L8).
- Here, the visitors make this trip knowing that if they win, it would be the first time since October 2015 that any Nice side has registered three consecutive L1 away wins. Usually strong from the off when playing away, ‘Les Aiglons’ have kept a first-half clean sheet in all but one of their five L1 away matches this term (HT: W3, D1, L1).
- Players to watch: Reims’ top league scorer Boulaye Dia (REI) has scored eight goals so far. Strangely, he’s yet to score at the Stade Auguste-Delaune. Meanwhile, Amine Gouiri has scored five of his last six competitive goals for Nice during matches producing over 3.5 goals.
- Hot streak: The last 13 L1 H2Hs have witnessed just one or neither side score before HT.
|Head-to-head matches: REIMS – NICE|
|05.02.20||L1||Reims||Nice||1 : 1|
|03.11.19||L1||Nice||Reims||2 : 0|
|19.01.19||L1||Reims||Nice||1 : 1|
|11.08.18||L1||Nice||Reims||0 : 1|
|22.04.16||L1||Nice||Reims||2 : 0|