Best Betting Tips ⚽ Reims 0-1 Monaco Predictions | Ligue 1
Reims – Monaco Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 9.
Kick-off: 16:05 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 36
EVENT: Reims – Monaco
TIPS: Away Win | Odds: 1.43@1xbet | Result: 0:1 WIN!!!
Reims – Monaco Preview
- After qualifying for the Europa League last season thanks to a sixth-placed Ligue 1 (L1) finish, Reims are instead stuttering towards a mid-table conclusion this time around. With just one win in their last seven L1 outings (D5, L1), the hosts have lacked a cutting edge all campaign, returning the second most draws (15) across Europe’s top five leagues as a result.
- Winless in their previous seven L1 home games (D6, L1), Reims’ last success here came back in January and as such, this is their longest top-flight run without a home victory since January 2016. Scoring here has been a major problem as David Guion’s men have found the back of the net just 15 times on home soil – L1’s second-worst record – however, they’ve also tasted defeat just five times in 17 home ties thanks to their sturdy backline.
- After losing 3-2 vs Lyon last time out, Monaco sit several points off top spot and their opportunity to become French champions for a ninth time now hangs in the balance. Niko Kovač’s men will fancy their chances in this clash though, as they’re unbeaten in 18 of their last 20 L1 matches (W15, D3).
- In fantastic away form of late, Monaco arrive at Stade Auguste-Delaune having won nine of their last ten L1 away outings (L1). The visitors have also kept a clean sheet in their previous three L1 trips – their joint-longest such run since February 2005 – and have averaged an impressive 1.88 goals per match on their travels this season after netting 4+ goals on three occasions.
- Players to watch: Youngster Nathanaël Mbuku has scored a first-half opener in Reims’ last two matches. He’s up against Monaco captain Wissam Ben Yedder who has six goals in his previous five L1 matches, three of those coming beyond the 85th minute.
- Hot stat: Reims have dropped a league-high 25 points after scoring the first goal this campaign.