Best Betting Tips ⚽ Real Sociedad 2-1 Celta Vigo Predictions | LaLiga
Real Sociedad – Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 22.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 31
EVENT: Real Sociedad – Celta Vigo
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Real Sociedad – Celta Vigo Predictions
- European-chasing Real Sociedad are now suffering their longest winless La Liga (LL) run of 2021 after a 2-1 home loss last time out marked five games without victory (D2, L3). Therefore, they’ll be keen for a good start here considering they’ve won ten of the 12 LL games in which they took a lead into HT (D2).
- Whilst winless in their last three LL home fixtures (D1, L2), the hosts are yet to suffer back-to-back home losses this LL campaign which is encouraging. Additionally, Sociedad are usually strong from the off when playing at home and have kept a first-half clean sheet in 75% of their LL home fixtures this term, which is the joint-second best LL return.
- Despite winning just one of their previous five top-flight outings (W1, D2, L2), visitors Celta Vigo remain safe in midtable. Their goalless draw last time out continued an interesting recent trend, as Celta have now failed to score after HT in their previous five top-flight games. Instead, the action usually arrives early on and their fixtures have averaged a league-high 1.65 first-half goals this season.
- Promisingly, the visitors are in the midst of a three-game unbeaten LL away run (W2, D1) and are now on the verge of going unbeaten in four top-flight road trips for the first time this campaign. A good start could be key here, as four of the five teams leading at HT in their away LL matches have gone on to win the game (W1, L3).
- Players to watch: Sociedad’s Mikel Oyarzábal has scored eight of his ten league goals on home soil – six of those came before HT. As for Celta, Iago Aspas has been involved in more goals vs Sociedad than against any other LL club (nine goals, four assists in 14 meetings).
- Hot stat: The starting match favourite has lost a joint-league low 6.45% of Celta’s LL games (W18, D11, L2).