Best Betting Tips ⚽ Real Madrid 1-0 Getafe Prediction | LaLiga
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 2.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 33
EVENT: Real Madrid – Getafe
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 1:0 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Real Madrid have a perfect record since resumption (W5), although their last two La Liga (LL) games both featured under 2.5 goals. Scoring in seven straight league matches, they’ve netted the opener in 62.50% of their LL games this season, yielding an almost perfect record when doing so (W19, D1).
- At home, Madrid have won all three league games since resumption by 2+ goals, netting at least twice in their last five such matches. Conceding just two first-half goals as hosts this league campaign, they remain unbeaten at home (W12, D4) with a league-high 43.75% of their LL home matches won ‘to nil’.
- Getafe’s 2-1 victory over Real Sociedad (June 29) made it four LL games unbeaten (W1, D3) and three consecutive matches in which both teams scored. They’ve lost all seven league games this term against sides currently in the top six, including January’s 3-0 reverse against Madrid, which was their 12th consecutive winless league H2H (D1, L11).
- Away from home, they have not won either of their LL matches since resumption (D1, L1) despite opening the scoring in both. Meanwhile, it’s been six away league games since they failed to score, whilst netting first in an impressive 66.67% of their LL road trips has been profitable (W5, D4, L1).
- Players to watch: Karim Benzema has scored 28.33% of Madrid’s league goals this term, including three since resumption, and has netted eight times in the league against Getafe.
- Jaime Mata has struck three times in Getafe’s last two games, opening the scoring on each occasion.
- Stat attack: Madrid have received an average of 1.60 yellow cards per LL game since resumption (Getafe: 3.60).
- Only Sevilla have won more LL away games ‘to nil’ this season than Getafe’s five (33.33%).
- Getafe have scored just once after the 75th minute on the road this campaign, the league’s equal worst record.
|Head-to-head matches: REAL MADRID – GETAFE|
|04.01.20||LL||Getafe||Real Madrid||0 : 3|
|25.04.19||LL||Getafe||Real Madrid||0 : 0|
|19.08.18||LL||Real Madrid||Getafe||2 : 0|
|03.03.18||LL||Real Madrid||Getafe||3 : 1|
|14.10.17||LL||Getafe||Real Madrid||1 : 2|