Best Betting Tips ⚽ Reading 1-2 Millwall Predictions | Championship
Reading – Millwall Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 13.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 29
EVENT: Reading – Millwall
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.56@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Reading – Millwall Predictions
- Plagued by inconsistency since the festive period, Reading’s 3-1 loss after scoring the opener last time out means each of their last ten competitive games have produced a different result to the last (W4, D3, L3). They will hope that trend continues here as they look to bounce back from defeat and increase their foothold in the top six.
- Veljko Paunović’s Reading are the only Championship side yet to draw a home league game (W9, L5), with nine of their 14 home games so far ending via a 2+ goal margin. Fans will hope for a win worthy of royalty as Reading are entered as favourites here, a tag they’ve capitalised on in seven of nine such home league matches (W7, L2).
- Visitors Millwall extended their unbeaten run to five league games with an emphatic 4-1 victory from behind last time out (W2, D3). However, a top-six charge still looks unlikely as they sit closer to the drop zone than the playoff spots and have not patched together back-to-back league wins since October.
- Gary Rowett’s Millwall have picked up 20 of their 35-point haul away from home though, but inconsistency is rife – four of Millwall’s five away league wins this term followed defeat in their prior trip. Another bad omen is the fact that since winning his first two trips to Reading, Rowett-managed sides have failed to win his four trips since (D3, L1).
- Players to watch: Reading top-scorer Lucas João (16 league goals) has come back stronger than ever, scoring five goals in six appearances since his return from injury. As for Millwall, Kenneth Zohore scored his second Millwall goal last time out – he also found the net in his last H2H with Reading (1-1).
- Hot stat: Millwall are much improved in this fixture, winning as many league H2Hs across the last seven (W4, D1, L2) as in the 23 prior.
|Head-to-head matches: READING – MILLWALL|
|25.11.20||CHA||Millwall||Reading||1 : 1|
|18.01.20||CHA||Millwall||Reading||2 : 0|
|02.11.19||CHA||Reading||Millwall||2 : 1|
|26.12.18||CHA||Millwall||Reading||1 : 0|
|20.10.18||CHA||Reading||Millwall||3 : 1|