Best Betting Tips ⚽ Reading 2-1 Luton Predictions | Championship
Reading – Luton Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 26.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 21
EVENT: Reading – Luton
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.43@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Reading – Luton Predictions
- After a lightning start that took them to the Championship summit, three losses from their last four games finds Reading slipping down the table. The ‘Royals’ did at least score in those three recent defeats – despite conceding the opener inside the first half-hour in each – but can be proud of the fact that only league leaders Norwich have won more Championship matches than they have this season (W10, D3, L7).
- There will likely be a winner one way or another, as Reading are the only Championship side yet to register a draw at home (W6, L4). Therefore scoring first will be a priority, as the team that’s scored the opener has taken all three points in every Championship match here. Additionally, Reading won all three games that saw them lead at HT.
- Although Luton Town have won only two of their last ten Championship games (D5, L3), they still have seven points more at this stage than last term and appear to be improving. However with six of their last seven league outings witnessing at least one team fail to score, they’ll also know the importance of grabbing that first goal.
- In the race to score first Luton may have a problem as they’ve failed to score in four consecutive away games (D1, L3), and have netted a joint-league low four away goals. With eight of the ‘Hatters’ ten Championship away fixtures being won by the team that scored first (W3, L5), Luton’s downfall could yet again be their attack.
- Players to watch: Michael Olise has scored two of his four league goals across Reading’s last three matches – all arrived in either the opening or closing 15 minutes. Meanwhile, James Collins (LUT) has netted four of his six Championship goals after HT.
- Hot stat: Reading have scored 30+ league goals after 20 rounds for the first time since the 2008/09 Championship – a season that they finished fourth.
|Head-to-head matches: READING – LUTON|
|15.09.20||EFL||Reading||Luton||0 : 1|
|04.07.20||CHA||Luton||Reading||0 : 5|
|09.11.19||CHA||Reading||Luton||3 : 0|
|26.08.08||EFL||Reading||Luton||5 : 1|
|17.02.06||CHA||Luton||Reading||3 : 2|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL
Unibet Predictions:: Jong PSV - NAC Breda Predictions and Tips | EERSTE DIVISIE
Unibet Predictions:: Chelsea - Brighton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Luton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE