Best Betting Tips ⚽ Rayo Vallecano 1-1 Sevilla Predictions | LaLiga
Rayo Vallecano – Sevilla Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, Match 13, 2022.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 28
EVENT: Rayo Vallecano – Sevilla
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.50@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Rayo Vallecano – Sevilla Preview
- Currently enduring the longest active losing streak in La Liga (L6), Rayo Vallecano are playing like a side destined for the drop, though they can be thankful that performances earlier in the campaign have left them in a position of relative mid-table safety. One more defeat would equal their worst ever run of top-flight defeats, which was set in their 2018/19 relegation campaign.
- It was Rayo’s home form that made them one of this season’s early surprise packages, so being back in Madrid could be a blessing. Andoni Iraola’s men have picked up 26 of their 31 points at home this season (84%), but that impressive form seems to have also faded away recently, with the Madridilenians now winless in five of their last six competitive home games (D1, L4).
- In stark contrast to their hosts, second-placed Sevilla head into this on the back of a run of just one defeat across their last ten competitive games (W4, D5). While an eight-point gap to league leading Real Madrid ahead of the round is not mathematically unassailable, Sevilla will know that they must keep winning in order to keep the title ‘race’ alive for as long as possible.
- Despite a hard-fought midweek Europa League win over West Ham, winning here looks an achievable assignment on paper based on the fact that Sevilla are unbeaten in each of the last 11 top-flight H2Hs (W9, D2), scoring at least twice in each of the last six of those. While that’s a solid record, Sevilla can’t afford to be lax in their approach given that they’ve played out a league-high five draws since the turn of the year, a run which includes each of their last four away league games and which has been responsible for their fading title chances.
- Players to watch: Rayo’s Álvaro García featured in four personal H2Hs, scoring once but losing every time. For Sevilla, Youssef En-Nesyri helped to put Rayo to the sword in the reverse, scoring and assisting in a 3-0 win – each of his three goals this season were team openers.
- Hot stat: Sevilla have failed to win 64% of their away league games when entered as pre-match favourites (W4, D6, L1).