Best Betting Tips ⚽ QPR 0-1 Huddersfield Predictions | Championship
QPR – Huddersfield Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 13.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 36
EVENT: QPR – Huddersfield
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
QPR – Huddersfield Predictions
- With a game in-hand and after recording two straight wins ‘to nil’ coming into this clash, Queens Park Rangers look tight and compact. They’ve now claimed seven wins ‘to nil’ this Championship campaign, but with their fixtures witnessing an average of 2.18 goals per game, this could be a tight-knit affair like QPR’s 1-0 home win in midweek.
- However, as three of QPR’s last four home league games saw both teams score and over 2.5 goals, that 1-0 win may seem an oddity. What also seems odd is the fact that QPR have alternated scoring and conceding the opener for six home games running, although they did concede first in the last two H2Hs held here (D1, L1).
- Huddersfield Town’s scrappy season continues and across their latest spate of winless games (D2, L2), they managed to bag a lowly one goal. Drawing two games on the spin with a 0-0 borefest last time out, the ‘Terriers’ have now failed to win 12 of their last 13 league outings (W1, D4, L8), with six of those 13 producing over 2.5 goals.
- Any hopes of a Huddersfield upset look slim considering they haven’t won an awayday in 12 league trips. In fact after failing to score in seven of those games, they netted an average of just 0.58 goals per fixture across that period, whilst conceding a whopping 2.17 goals on average during that streak.
- Players to watch: Whilst QPR’s Charlie Austin hasn’t netted for two games, he could break the goal-drought here after scoring five career H2H goals whilst assisting another three. Meanwhile, Huddersfield’s Fraizer Campbell has netted first in two of his last five appearances, and will want to end a goal-barren career H2H record (W5, D3, L2).
- Hot stat: QPR have averaged 5.26 corners per Championship game this season, whilst Huddersfield have averaged 4.44 per game.
|Head-to-head matches: QPR – HUDDERSFIELD|
|05.12.20||CHA||Huddersfield||QPR||2 : 0|
|08.02.20||CHA||Huddersfield||QPR||2 : 0|
|10.08.19||CHA||QPR||Huddersfield||1 : 1|
|11.02.17||CHA||QPR||Huddersfield||1 : 2|
|17.09.16||CHA||Huddersfield||QPR||2 : 1|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION