Best Betting Tips ⚽ QPR 1-0 Blackburn Predictions | Championship
QPR – Blackburn Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 6.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 28
EVENT: QPR – Blackburn
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
QPR – Blackburn Predictions
- Three wins from their last four Championship matches (L1) has created a comfortable cushion from the relegation zone, but if QPR are to mount any sort of playoff challenge they must continue that winning form and improve on their paltry average of just 0.96 goals scored per league match. However, considering their last three victories came on the road, and QPR have failed to score in five straight home matches, omens are against them.
- The hosts have been unimpressive at home this Championship campaign (W3, D4, L5), and with only three of their matches producing over 2.5 goals, fans might be secretly happy that they can’t attend. That said, QPR-Blackburn fixtures have produced some decent games, with the last five at QPR witnessing both teams score (W1, D2, L2).
- In contrast to their hosts, Blackburn Rovers have been one of the division’s highest scoring sides, netting an average of 1.58 goals per match, and witnessing an average of 2.65 in total per fixture. It’s debatable whether that’s worked in their favour as they remain outside the play-off spots, albeit a four-game unbeaten Championship run has them closing in (W3, D1).
- Two of those games were wins ‘to nil’ in Blackburn’s last two road trips, and all five of their away league wins this season have now been accompanied by a clean sheet, and four by a HT lead. Marginal favourites in this clash, Blackburn possess a 50% win-rate when favoured on the road this Championship campaign (W4, D1, L3), so will hope to capitalise.
- Players to watch: Ilias Chair’s last three home goals came as QPR’s first goalscorer, but Blackburn’s Adam Armstrong may be more likely to score after netting his 17th league strike last time out – his previous two were match openers.
- Hot streak: The home side on the day has failed to score before HT in QPR’s last 11 games, and Blackburn’s last seven.
|Head-to-head matches: QPR – BLACKBURN|
|07.11.20||CHA||Blackburn||QPR||3 : 1|
|28.01.20||CHA||Blackburn||QPR||2 : 1|
|05.10.19||CHA||QPR||Blackburn||4 : 2|
|19.04.19||CHA||QPR||Blackburn||1 : 2|
|03.11.18||CHA||Blackburn||QPR||1 : 0|