Best Betting Tips ⚽ Qarabag 1-3 Villarreal Predictions | Europa League
Qarabag – Villarreal Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 29.
Kick-off: 18:55 (GMT+1)
Europa League – Group Stage – Round 2
EVENT: Qarabag – Villarreal
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 1:3 WIN!!!
Qarabag – Villarreal Predictions
- A 1-0 defeat at Maccabi Tel Aviv marked Qarabağ’s ninth defeat from their last 13 UEFA Europa League (UEL) group stage fixtures since the beginning of 2018/19 (W2, D2) and took their record as a continental outsider to W2, L4 since the beginning of the 2019/20 season.
- With those two wins earned on the road, the comforts of home are unlikely to provide the Azerbaijani club with any relief on this occasion. Qarabağ’s last taste of victory as a home outsider in any UEFA competition – including qualification/playoff routes – was enjoyed back in October 2015 against Anderlecht (D2, L7), with their four most recent such assignments resulting in defeats by at least three goals.
- Villarreal go into this contest unbeaten on the road in the UEL group stage since the start of 2016/17 (W2, D7). More recently, the Spanish club haven’t lost in any of their last nine UEFA encounters when starting as a favourite (W4, D5), though that spread of fixtures includes three draws from three away trips in the 2018/19 group stage.
- Although by far the highest scoring team in their last UEL group, with an average of 2.0 goals per game, Villarreal travel to Qarabağ having failed to score in three consecutive La Liga away matches, producing just five shots on target across those three games.
- Players to watch: Ghanaian forward Owusu Kwabena remains the only Qarabağ player to record their first goal twice in either league or UEFA football this season.
- Paco Alcácer has found the back of the net in all four of Villarreal’s competitive victories in 2020/21.
- Hot stat: When excluding draws, the match winner has taken the most corner kicks in just one of Villarreal’s last seven UEL fixtures.