Best Betting Tips ⚽ Preston 0-5 Brentford Predictions | Championship
Preston – Brentford Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 10.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 41
EVENT: Preston – Brentford
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 0:5 WIN!!!
Preston – Brentford Predictions
- Since Preston’s three-game losing run without reply and the sacking of Alex Neil, the ‘new manager bounce’ has seen Frankie McAvoy pick up four of the first six points available. Preston are outsiders here, but they can take encouragement from the fact that the starting match favourite on the day has won just 37.5% of their league games this season.
- No Championship side has conceded first in more home league games than Preston’s 12 (60%) including each of their last three here (D2, L1). Indeed, those draws were the only points they’ve picked up when conceding the opener – more than just three other sides.
- After four straight draws, Brentford appear to have once again squandered the chance of automatic promotion to the Premier League. The ‘Bees’ blew a lead in two of that quartet, but we may see a winner here, given that none of manager Thomas Frank’s five personal H2Hs with Preston have ended level (W2, L3).
- Conceding first rarely makes Brentford sweat. They’ve done so in half of their away league games so far, but can boast a league-high 60% unbeaten rate when doing so (W3, D3, L4). However, Brentford are also known coupon busters, failing to win 50% of their games entered as away league favourites this season, including four (D2, L2) of their last five.
- Players to watch: Brad Potts is the only Preston scorer under Frankie McAvoy so far – three of his five league goals have come at home, and he netted in their 4-2 reverse H2H win. Meanwhile, Ivan Toney has put his side ahead in three of his last five starts, though they failed to win two – just as they did in the reverse when Toney put the ‘Bees’ 2-0 up!
- Hot stat: Three of Thomas Frank’s five personal H2Hs with Preston have produced a 2+ goal margin.
|Head-to-head matches: PRESTON – BRENTFORD|
|04.10.20||CHA||Brentford||Preston||2 : 4|
|15.07.20||CHA||Brentford||Preston||1 : 0|
|14.09.19||CHA||Preston||Brentford||2 : 0|
|05.05.19||CHA||Brentford||Preston||3 : 0|
|24.10.18||CHA||Preston||Brentford||4 : 3|