Best Betting Tips ⚽ Preston 0-3 Blackburn Predictions | Championship
Preston – Blackburn Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 24.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 13
EVENT: Preston – Blackburn
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 0:3 WIN!!!
Preston – Blackburn Predictions
- A Lancashire derby full of history – and that was played 27 times during Queen Victoria’s reign – comes under the floodlights at Deepdale as Preston North End look to extend their H2H lead over local rivals Blackburn Rovers (W44, D30, L31). Despite failing to keep a clean sheet in nine of the ten second-tier H2Hs since the turn of the century, and conceding the opener in six, Preston still head into this match unbeaten in seven derbies (W5, D2).
- This clash comes at a decent time for Preston who finally won at home (Nov 21) after losing their opening five Championship home games – a losing run that had made them the first team in history across England’s top four tiers to earn their first 13 points of the season away. However, an average of just 0.33 goals scored per home match will continue to be a worry.
- Blackburn travel here in decent form and on the verge of their first four-game unbeaten streak of the season (W1, D2), although they haven’t netted before HT in their previous four matches. It’s mostly been all or nothing in their fixtures this Championship season with all four wins coming by a 2+ goal margin, as well as their last three defeats, whilst they’ve just one draw on the road (W2, D1, L3).
- Considering the visitors’ total match goal average in away league games (3.5), and the fact they haven’t witnessed a goalless draw in 48 consecutive Championship road trips – or in a H2H at any venue since 1981 – more goals and high margins could be forthcoming here.
- Players to watch: Tom Barkhuizen got Preston’s winner at the weekend, and was their first goalscorer in the last two H2Hs held here.
- Blackburn’s Adam Armstrong netted the opener in the previous H2H, and has scored three braces across his last five appearances this season.
- Hot streak: Seven consecutive derbies have seen the opener scored by the 20th minute.
|Head-to-head matches: PRESTON – BLACKBURN|
|11.01.20||CHA||Blackburn||Preston||1 : 1|
|26.10.19||CHA||Preston||Blackburn||3 : 2|
|09.03.19||CHA||Blackburn||Preston||0 : 1|
|24.11.18||CHA||Preston||Blackburn||4 : 1|
|18.03.17||CHA||Blackburn||Preston||2 : 2|