Best Betting Tips ⚽ Portugal 2-0 North Macedonia Predictions | WORLD CUP – QUALIFICATION
Portugal – North Macedonia Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, Match 28, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
WORLD CUP – QUALIFICATION – PROMOTION – FINAL
EVENT: Portugal – North Macedonia
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.72@1xbet | Result: 2:0 LOST
Portugal – North Macedonia PREVIEW
- A spot in the 2022 FIFA World Cup is up for grabs, as the final stage of the UEFA-zone World Cup qualification (WCQ) playoffs dawns. Portugal have undoubtedly taken the scenic route to get here, from missing out on automatic qualification when losing their final group game, to watching Burak Yılmaz blaze what would’ve been an equalising 85th-minute penalty over the bar in their playoff semi-final vs Turkey.
- Never ones to take a lifeline for granted, the Euro 2016 winners hope to protect their record of never missing a major tournament this century. Playing at the Estádio do Dragão will only further enhance their tag as favourites here, with the ‘Seleção’ having scored in all of their last 19 home WCQ matches, in a run dating back to March 2009!
- If there is a team that loves to defy the bookies, it’s North Macedonia, who’s taste for major international football after their debut at Euro 2020 is only growing stronger. Their heart and resilience was on full display in Palermo last week, when they pulled off one of the upsets of the season, defeating European champions Italy 1-0 via a 92nd minute winner in their playoff semi-final.
- Winning four of their last five WCQ games, while scoring 3+ goals on three occasions, gives North Macedonia optimum momentum in their quest to reach Qatar. The ‘Lynxes’ also have a clear ability to travel well, scoring in each of their last nine WCQ away matches, while keeping a clean sheet in the last three.
- Players to watch: International football’s greatest goalscorer, Cristiano Ronaldo, has never been on the losing side when finding the net for Portugal in a WCQ match, while North Macedonia’s hero vs Italy, Aleksandar Trajkovski, has scored five of his last six international goals after half-time.
- Hot stat: Portugal have seen the same half-time/full-time result in 11 of their last 14 matches.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL